Osix-Freaking embarrassing

Request by- Coden2
Warning- lemon 🍋

Felix's pov:
was resting on the couch at Mickey's house, cuz he was invited to. The bunny kids were asleep tho and Mickey gone to the store. He was alone with Oswald and Veres (who is Ortensia's cousin). Decided to take out his notebook to write something when a certain fox entried the living room. She walked straight to Felix with a smirk on her Face.

Veres' pov:
very bored and had an interesting idea in her head Hey Felix, I'm extremely bored and I kinda have some clothes for you to test. I'm not the best fashion designer, especially since I'm a scientist, but I'm learning, so could you be the one who test them outfits pretty please? she knew Felix usually likes to help anyone who needs it

Felix's pov:
puts down his notebook and gets up Sure, I guess I can help you with testing some outfits. I don't really have anything to do anyway. Veres applaud in excitement and took Felix upstairs. Oswald saw that and got curious so he went upstairs too silently.

Author's pov:
Felix and Veres arrived at the dressing room. Veres immediately went to find one of the outfits she prepared. It was pretty messy so she looked around the room and with a peek of her eye she saw none other then Oswald stalking them. She rolled her eyes, but got another idea in her head. She gave Felix an outfit and told him to put it on fast.

Felix's pov:
looks at the outfit and went into the dressing room, putting it on himself and walked out of the dressing room, it was a maid dress by the way Ummm Mrs. Veres I-I don't think dresses a-are for me. It's n-not that bad, but not r-really my style. the poor cat was kinda blushing looking at himself. He then saw the bunny boy entry the room as his blush exploded.

Oswald's pov:
was kinda blushing pretty hard You look pretty good Felix. You remind me so much of my wife! So much.. leaned closer to him, hugging him close, as the cat got flustered, berely able to speak anymore. Veres left the room for obvious reasons.

Author's pov:
Oswald was kissing Felix with passion. Felix wasn't even able to move, he was stuck in this loving embrace. Oswald moved his hand under dress, gently rubbing Felix's crotch, earning some cute soft moans from the little cat. Oswald enjoyed the sounds so much that he grew hard in his pants. He made Felix fall on floor taking off a bit his pants and boxers. Felix almost passed away at the sight. Oswald chuckled a bit and took the cat's boxers, lifting his legs up on his shoulder. He lined himself up and thrust into Felix making him moan pretty loud. Ozzy leaned over him with another passionate kiss, thrusting at a medium speed in the cat. His 10 inch could be felt real good, as Felix started to have some tears in his eyes. Oswald saw that and slowed down. He was going very gentle now making Felix enjoying himself more. With time the thrusts grew faster and harder, as Felix's butt was getting used to the size a bit, even tho his virginity was definitely gone. After many more thrusts the bunny realises a pretty good amount of semen into the cat, making it also spill down on the floor. They were both panting, as Oswald laid next to Felix, hugging him close. The cat was still flustered, but hugged back.

(Want a tissue for nose bleed guys? ✨)