Doisy-Such a jerk

Requested by- pengeo

Donald's pov:
talking with Mickey about his problem with confessing his feelings to Minnie C'mon Mickey, it's not as hard as it looks! Just go to her, be yourself, I guess, and confess your feelings. Not immediately though, because it will make you look desparte. Mickey looked down, with the "got it, got it" nod, as Donald laughed. Oh god Mickey you look so pathe- a kiss on the cheek interrupted him.

Daisy's pov:
gave Donald taht kiss to shut him. You little jerk donny. Anyway Mickey he is, kinda, right. You just have to be yourself, believe me it will work out fantastic. Maybe take a tissue though, you're sweating just by thinking of it gave the Mouse a tissue, as Mickey wiped his sweat and nodded, walking away to Minnie's and Daisy's shoo.

Donald's pov:
laughed a bit You're calling me a jerk, but you are the one who didn't just tell Mickey, that Minnie feels the same, now did you? gave her a sarcastic look, as his girlfriend laughed too.

Daisy's pov:
Oh yeah, well I couldn't resist. It looked too funny, plus if I would've told him that, he wouldn't been able to learn anything about confessing. Plus I also did for Minnie, because she told me, she wants a "Knight in shining armour". I only got a duck she laughed, as Donald rolled his eyes.

Donald's pov:
Well you accepted this duck, so it's not my fault and Mickey and armour are like Goofy and "being careful". Mickey does have strength, but he wouldn't literally fight anyone for anything. Maybe execpt us, but still naaah took a bite of a chocolate plate.

Daisy's pov:
took the chocolate and bit into it too You aren't the biggest knight either Donny, but don't worry I still love only you. Donald phewed at that statement, as Daisy giggled.

Oswald's pov:
looked at them, thinking of something and then he took the bongo brought by Ortensia looong ago, cuz she really liked it and approached them. He walked behind Donald and hit the bongo creating a powerful sound who scared the feathers off Donald.

Donald's pov:
catched real fast some fathers and started to run after Oswald with his fist in the air. Come back here you mother looked to see, if Mickey came back, but since he didn't Fucker!

Daisy's pov:
faceplamed herself gentle with a small giggle Boys are something else.

(Sorry if it's not the longest, but hope ya like it ✨)