Prologue

╞════∘◦ ☾ ◦∘════╡

6 years ago, 3rd Person POV

"Hmn ah~ fuck, Tetsu~" Y/N moaned as her boyfriend buried himself in her with one last thrust. Slowly, he pulled out with the both of them softly hissing at the sensitive feeling. Kuroo laid his head on her shoulder, the two panting trying to catch their breath. They stayed in that position for a while, basking in the soft glow of the LEDs in Kuroos dorm room. 

The girl often visited her boyfriend on the weekends whenever she wasn't too busy with work. She was taking two years off schooling to save up as much money as possible so she too could go to college. Even with the scholarships she was offered to attend Tokyo Univerity they, unfortunately, wouldn't cover all expenses. The girl's parents had offered to help cover the rest but she insisted on doing it herself, telling them she wanted to be an adult and not rely on them so much. 

"Baby, we should go shower before we fall asleep." Kuroo whispered to which Y/N agreed. Kuroo swiftly picked the girl up bridal style, walking over to the bathroom and setting her on the sink so he could turn the shower on to warm the water. 

Kuroo washed her hair and body, careful not to get soap in her tired eyes while peppering her with kisses. Y/N did the same for him, having him bend forward so she could reach to properly shampoo his raven-colored hair. The boy stepped out first while she was rinsing out the conditioner, quickly drying himself. Getting dressed, he also swiped her one of his t-shirts and a pair of boxers. Y/N turned the shower off only to be immediately bundled in a towel by Kuroo, drying her off and helping her dress. The girl crawled into his small bed, yanking him down to lie with her. Y/N shifted so she could rest on Kuroos chest, his steady heartbeat lulling her to relaxation.

"Hey, Testu." She says, voice almost silent as she speaks. If not for the close proximity to one another Kuroo might not have heard her.