Another great day!

Why am I the bad guy?

Maybe I wanna be the hero sometimes

So used to people treating me like I'm evil

Yeah no one ever wants to play nice

A/N: This is the song I will be using for this!

Another great day of going back to UA.

A was asking myself why I was still going there?

It was not like anyone would miss me or even notice me going away. They didn't even notice me trying to end my own life. What good friends I had. Could I even call them friends? I never thought about them as such to begin with.

The only people that cared for me was the LOV. The people I saved from jumping off the roof. However that was not what really happened was it?

No. Not the slightest bit.

This wouldn't even go through a good and solid lie. What happened each day I found on of them was just a mere coincident. Not only that but I was there to do the same thing as they did but they just were faster than me. Each time, I thought it was my time to kiss the ground and say goodbye to this shitty and worthless life of mine, there would be a person on the same freaking roof.

Now thinking back, it was the best that could happen because I gained a second family and they were all treating me with respect and they were concerned for me. They knew when I did it again. They were there to comfort me and even gave me some attention when I needed it.

I wasn't so sure as to why I was not joining them officially. All the heroes did for me was nothing and nothing over nothing.

Today was another shitty day where I was getting beaten up by Bakugo. I would have loved nothing more than to use my quirk to the fullest but that would imply that something was different about me and I didn't want anyone to use me just to get my family behind bars.

The healing quirk I got from my new father, AfO was really great but I was not using it while I was in UA at all. All Might my previous mentor or more like my mentor in name didn't realized the difference in power from back then to now. He hasn't seen that I was now capable of using One for All as good as he could in his prime days.

Aizawa was a different story. I once used more power just about 5 % more and he immediately used his quirk on me stopping me from breaking any more bones or so he thought. The sad reality was that I wanted to punch my dear Kacchan and powered up OfA with a little more force just to ensure I would break his nose.

However, I changed.

I was not the useless person that would not fight back anymore.

This is how I ended in up in the situation, I am right now.

I was sitting in the principal's office with All Might, Aizawa and Nezu.

Why you might ask since I was unable to use my quirk and Aizawa surely did capture me and used his scarf to me to detain me?

Simple, I caught the scarf and used it against Aizawa. In the end all I did was grab it, pulling it and then twirl around and use it against him so that he was the one laying wrapped up in that scarf on the ground. After that I went after Bakugo and punched him without my quirk.

Yes, I did manage to break his nose.

Did I feel bad about it?

No!

All Might: Young Midoriya, please explain your behavior!

Me: There is nothing to explain.

Aizawa: *sigh* Kid, you used my scarf against me.

Nezu: I believe he is just surprised and jealous that someone could do that. However, I would also like to know since when you were able to do something like that.

Me: And where is the problem in that?

All Might: You broke another student's nose! That is one unacceptable behavior!

Me: It's not that bad and I didn't use my quirk on him.

Aizawa: That still is against the school policy.

Nezu: Now, I would like to know what made you do that.

Me: Why are you all making me the bad guy right now? Did you ever see what the Dandelion does to me? Does anyone even care about the bullying he does? I guess not! And I don't need to say anything more! I am done here!

It was not even 5 minutes I was in the room and I was already exiting it.

I couldn't believe it. Bakugo was bullying me the whole time. In the heroes' classes he would go after me even harder than he would against any other one. He broke multiple bones of mine and I got so many burns from him that I lost count.

Now I decided to punch him once and I end up in the principal's office and he doesn't even need to go some anger management classes?! He is literally screaming die every time he attacks!

All I ever wanted was to be a hero! I never attacked first! Never fought back if it was a fellow hero. I was always treated as a punching bag in class 1A! So why couldn't I get back? Why was I not allowed to fight back at all?

They all treat me like I am the weakest! As if I was the one holding them back! I couldn't do anything right. Always messing everything up.

If that was the case then why did no one ever helped me?

I got a quirk that breaks my bones and no one ever taught me how to use it in the first place!

Was it now my fault that I still didn't know how to use it?

No!

The answer was that simple and no one could see it!

Now I had the ability to fight back equally and this is what I freaking get! They are now treating me like I am evil! I have the power to protect myself and the others around me. Why does no one see that?! I am not evil! I never was! But I am so used to it.

Since I was little people treated me like I was something disgusting or something evil that people need to get rid of. One gets used to it very fast. No one besides my own mother wanted to even treat me like a human being. NO ONE!

Until I found them. The LOV accepted me for who I am. Still, I was hoping now that I was a lot stronger and could keep up with the rest, that they would accept me and treat me better but I was so wrong.

They still couldn't see through my fake smile. Nothing ever changed.