Meet the new number 3!

Maybe I should be a supеr villain
Maybe I should be a super villain

One week has passed after I killed Uraraka. Thanks to my disappearance and my first kill in UA as well as the aura I let out, I was declared as a villain by the media who caught wind of it. Not only that but footage of the incidents were also leaked which was my doing by the way. I wanted the world to know what I did and that UA was not the best hero school.

I must say I looked goddamn bad ass in the footage. However what surprised me most was that my emerald green eyes changed for some reason. Not only that but they were the color of blood red for a moment. I looked different and I must say I liked the change very much. Too bad that it didn't stay for long. The changes were only for a day and now I am stuck with my dark green eyes again. Oh how I wish the red could stay forever.

Thanks to me releasing my debuting video I gained thanks to Nezu the number 3 spot on the most wanted list. Though after I am finished with them I will be number 1 and even surpass AfO. This was my goal after all. The only reason I got number 3 was very simple. My quirks speed and strength as well as my mental state after the video brought me the title of dangerous. Then there was this fact that I had 21 hero analyzes books and I could get down every hero.

Fun fact: Nezu and Aizawa didn't know of them. The only persons that knew about this was Bakugo and All Might. Seeing as I just killed someone the sheer fact that I had the knowledge was scary to say the least. Not to mention that they somehow got hold of notebook number 13. The one and only that Bakugo blasted off and threw it out of the window in the fish pond outside our old school. It wasn't the best one I had but still valuable on its own.

I saw Nezu give a press conference telling the other heroes that there was a chance that this was all a misunderstanding but at the same time he also warned them about me.

Nezu: His quirk is very unique and powerful but the dangerous part is his mind. It's also as sharp as a knife that can cut through everything. I advise being cautious around him.

HAH!

At least someone is taking me seriously!

I also got a new villain costume. It was something classic and I loved it! A black suit with a blood red shirt they also gave me a white one too. However I loved my red one more. It fit soo well especially when my eye color changes. It was something Dabi and Shiggy came up with. The material was good for fighting as it was elastic to some extend and wouldn't rip that easy. On top of that it was fire proof and it was keeping me warm if needed too! Then there were the gloves which I totally loved. My red boots were also gone and I was wearing a classic black one.

Now that I was with the LOV I was able to train my quirk to its fullest potential

Now that I was with the LOV I was able to train my quirk to its fullest potential. Just like that I surpassed the limits of OfA that I had and my green lightning was now red and I was also told that every time I use it, my eye color also changes. This was the reason why I had OfA powered up at 10% at every time. The lightning will only appear after I go above 20% which makes it easy for anyone to detect me using my quirk. By using only a small portion however no one could tell that I was using it.