Let the hunt begin! The stage is set and ready!

I've been, fucked up
Time to give into my demons
Heartless, bad blood
Like medusa undo ya, ice cold like the queen of hearts (of hearts)
Got a head full of snakes now they all gonna pay
I'm done
I'm done
Yea I'ma be a

Today was the day of the attack and I had Kurogiri teleport me to a cliff where I could see the road. It was very early in the morning. This early no one would for sure think of an attack but after Spinner spreading the rumors about a possible attack on the hero class 1A by no other than Usagi which I was calling myself now. I could see a couple of heroes.

Kurogiri: You sure you can do this?

Me: Yep. Don't worry I will call you if I need help!

Kurogiri: You better not get hurt!

Me: I won't.

Kurogiri: Three days! We are coming in three days!

Me: That's the plan.

Kurogiri: Take care!

Just like that I was pulled into a hug before he went back and let me alone. First step I needed to do was give the hero a present. One they won't be able to forget that easy. I had a plan and I wanted to give them the surprise of the century!

I'm sure Todoroki will like my surprise!

He might even start partying after this!

Maybe there would be a chance of getting him to join my side...

I'm sure Dabi would love that.

Even after hearing that Usagi, the small little killer rabbit which only has the kill count of 1 for now, was going after class 1A, I was expecting more security. From the cliff I was I could see the road and around 5 heroes. It was way too little if Nezu was really thinking that they could stop me. Then there was this possibility that there was a trap I couldn't see.

First one I saw and that was the closest to me was Miruko a white rabbit.

Me: Oh this will be fun!

I immediately jumped down and began running towards here but I was not running on the ground! Still being wary of the possibilities of traps laid down for me, I started swinging, jumping and moving around via the branches of the trees. I was still fast and hidden on top of that. Once I saw her from up close, I decided to jump down and tap on her shoulder. I worked very hard on my stealth techniques and they apparently worked since she jumped up and turned around.

Me: Hey there bunny!

I gave her a warm smile with a bloody aura surrounding me.

Miruko: Midoriya?!

Me: No. I go by Usagi now.

Miruko: ...

I went closer to her letting more and more of the deadly aura out until she was unable to move at all and I was in front of her face.

Me: I heard that a bunny's paw can bring good luck!

The moment I said that and took out one of Toga's knife which she gave me in order to have luck on my side. It was her lucky knife that should protect me. That's what she said anyways.

Miruko: Why?

Me: Why what?

Miruko: Why are you doing this?

I could see her breathing increase in speed and hitching. Her voice was very high and only came out as a whisper. In order to freak her out even more I leaned in placing the knife around her throat and whispering her my reasons.

Me: The villains didn't give up on me. They care more than heroes!

Just like that I sliced her throat open and let her drop to the ground. I loved the blood I had on me. It was warm and it looked so nice on me too. Toga was right! Blood is very pretty!

After my first kill for the day, I powered up OfA completely and ran to the cabin only to be meet with 2 other heroes. I was dragging Miruko's body all the time leaving a blood trail in the forest.

Once I was in front of the two heroes I could only laugh. There in front of me was Hound Dog and Endeavor.

Me: You giving him some private lesson on how to treat someone like a person now?

Endeavor: YOU!!!

Me: Yes me!

Hound Dog: What have you done Midoriya?!

Me: Ahm I just went for a hunt. I heard rabbit meat is very good.

Endeavor: MONSTER!

Just like that he threw a fireball at me and I just used OfA to get in front of him and kick him into the next tree.

Me: Oh please! Did you even look at yourself and the number of collateral damages you do on a yearly basis? I guess not or otherwise you wouldn't be able to look into a mirror! Oh wait, wrong cause you are a monster, you just don't care!

Hound Dog: Midoriya, it's not too late, we can help you!!!

Me: First I am Usagi now and seconds where was the help, I needed so much all the time? Why just now? Why not earlier?

Hound Dog: I am sorry you had to suffer Usagi.

Me: Well not anymore! Not after I meet the LOV! My new family! They at least care for me!

Hound Dog: This is not a solution.

Me: Oh no? Then what is?

Hound Dog: Certainly not killing.

Me: But what if I came to love it?

Just like that I went towards Hound Dog in a heart beat and stabbed him into his heart before taking the knife out and liking its blood while looking at Endeavor.

Me: Should I skin him? What do you say?

Endeavor: CRAZY BASTARD!!!

With that he came at me firing his flames at maximum temperature. Too bad for him that OfA and the regeneration quirk I had was doing me some favors as I was able to just dodge it and went after Endeavor. It was rather easy getting behind his back and just snapping his neck.

Me: Now that that's done! Let's go to part 2.

I began dragging every single hero I killed so far and placing it into the house the heroes would stay in. Not to mention that I used their blood to redecorate the walls. It was a nice painting after all. Next, I took a piece of paper and left Todoroki a message into his father's hands and one for the heroes as well.

I hope he will join us!

The heroes never did anything good to him too!

After that I went on the hunt and eliminated the other two heroes as well. Kamui wood and Mt. Lady were no match for me and so I put them into different rooms. After that every single room was covered in blood and at some point, I decided to rip Kamui Wood, Miruko and Endevor to pieces using my strength and distributing the body parts everywhere. Once I was done, I went out and began watching the streets from a cliff until I saw the heroes in training aka class 1A arriving. Class 1A was my prey as for class 1B, let's just say Toga and the rest need some fun too.

The game stage was set and Izuku was hiding in the woods below the cliff with the road. He was following the noise until it stopped and he could hear his ex-classmate talk.

Now it wouldn't be long until everything would be over again.

Me: Let the hunt begin!

This will be one beautiful feast of slaughtering!

I will make sure to make a great show out of it!