💫~ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

💸

💸

the sunbeams through the curtains annoying y/n who wanted to sleep in for the day. After a couple of minutes of sleeping, she finally gets up and notices Aizawa gone, "he must have left last night ." she thought, and while on the topic of that she was sore from last night.  the smell of alcohol and cigarettes still roams in the room .

her legs are sore from the events from last night " damn he really did a number on me " She thought after she did ask for it .

as she got up from her bed she notices on her desk a huge stack of pure 100 bills, her eyes widen, " what the fuck " she mumbles to herself and notices a small note attached reading.

"until next time ."

you were a bit shocked when he left the note, he didn't look like the type to leave notes. Most of the other costumers just fuck and leave , you observer the note to see if he left his number or any info, but he didn't, you mentally cursed to yourself, you wanted to see him again but it was just a "one night stand" .

you then grab the stack of money and place it in your purse .

"This can low-key pay for a new apartment." I thought to myself and think about it . I make my way to the bathroom to run a bath since I smell like Cigarettes and Alcohol not a good combination whatsoever.

feeling the warm water pouring down in her body she felt her muscles relax , she gently rubbed some scented soap onto her skin, on her shoulders and all the way down her back. she apply some shampoo on her hair and let the water rinse of the shampoo after doing this for a couple of times .

she turned off the water, opening the shower curtain and grabbing the towels . She got  one of the towels and quickly dried herself off. Y/N couldn't stop thinking about last night and how

Aizawa literally made her see stars but for once she wanted more like an actual relationship to feel loved instead of having a one night stand , yea sure it was fun and all with all the cash she makes and shit.

What the hell was wrong with her? It was usually so easy to ignore all these feelings . But ever since he came into her life it wasn't easy with this one.

wrapping the towel around herself and tying her hair up in a loose bun, before walking out of the bathroom and opening the window fully. She

went up to her nightstand and got a box of cigarettes out of it. She held it out the cigar grabbing the lighter out of the drawer and moving up to the windowsill. She sat down on the windowsill .

Everything was peaceful just her and cigar smoking the fuck out of it , until her phone rings .
the clicks her tongue and the number belongs to Charlotte . The h/c haired girl let's out a sight and answers the call.

"yo"

" hey girly "

"hey what's up "

" oh nothing just chillin at home and watching some tv , So how was he " Charlotte says wanting to know all the gossip that when down last night between you and Aizawa

" o-oh that well the sex was fucking mind blowing  " you say while smirking and gettting up from the  window still .

" I fucking knew it !" Charlotte let's out a small giggle of victory

" Yeah, how was your shift? did you get laid?" you say while still smoking your cigar and having a rest bitch face .

"Unfortunately no, fucking Emily was hogging all the cute guys, fuckin whore." Charlotte who is complaining

" aren't we all ." you let out a small dark chuckle
" I gotta cut the convo short, I'll see you at work," she says while you still smoking your cigar and enjoying the cities view from your window .

" Alright, ciao." she ends the call and puts on an oversized black hoodie, and wraps her hair in a towel. Y/N took the towel off and wrapped it around her hair, before pulling the hoodie over her naked form.

she sat back down the window taking a drag of the cigar and blowing the smoke out of the window.

she had to admit that she was hoping to see Aizawa. but there would at least be a 50/50% that he would show up or not.

Y/N stared at the windows reflection  for what seemed like an eternity. She felt has never felt this desperate for any man ,she wanted more, no she craved him and him alone.

"I fucking need him." she whispered.

" she whispered

*•.¸♡ 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 ♡¸.•*