💫~𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

💸

💸

y/n had woken up early today , usually she would get up around 12-2pm in the afternoon since she her club hours are from 12:00-5:00am,but today she got up early , she looked around only to find her bed empty again . She sighed at the thought of him gone again she wanted to keep him around but she had to follow the club's rules.

she looked down at the covers and notices she was naked. She blushed at the fact that Shouta had done her so well last night that made her go to K.O.

She felt tired and exhausted , but she was glad she had woken up earlier. She also noticed her sheets were cleaned and that Shouta had clean her up before he left, It's been a while since she brought someone up in her private room usually she would just fuck her clients in another room downstairs.

y/n got up from bed to go to her closet luckily she found some spare clothes and got some pair of grey sweat pants, a black crop top, and tied her hair into a high ponytail. Her closet was usually filled with lingeries.

there is a knock on the door, she opens the door to see it's Charlotte.

" Hey, I noticed your stay today at the club why is that." y/n noticed charlotte's smug and playful punched her shoulder.

"He paid to spend the night or mostly just paid to fuck me ."

"just make him your sugar daddy y/n!" the h/c girl looked at Charlotte while raising an eyebrow and gives her a " are you serious face."

" No, I am not gonna make him my Sugar Daddy ." she grabs her shoes, cellphone, wallet, and heads out the room with Charlotte following after her.

y/n locks her room and goes downstairs, "Oh come on y/n, live little would you?"this made y/n think yea sure it would be fun to have Shouta as a sugar daddy but "what do you get outta it?" I mean besides the Gucci Purses and Luxury crap.

"I mean it would be fun now, but still I want more outta life than this ." Charlotte was surprised by y/n response when she had first come here, y/n was here just to make cash and get far away from here as possible. she had known y/n's life story but she never found out the reason why y/n hasn't left the club. considering with all the cash she has been making in these past few months.

Y/N sighed and continued into the main area.

"so you got any plans today?" Charlotte shook her head in a response as a no.

"Imma head out to the grocery store wanna come?"y/n asked if Charlotte wanted to tag along.

"Sure, I gotta do some food shopping since I'm all out at home ."

"great will go in my car." y/n said and both girls went downstairs to the parking lot

" y/n said and both girls went downstairs to the parking lot

"God, I look like shit with my fucked up mascara." y/n tries to look for makeup wipes in her car as she looks for it in her storage compartment.

" I mean that mascara shows that he did a BIG number on you ." Charlotte giggles as she grabs her phone, purse, and sunglasses.

"Sex proof my ass" y/n who is still looking for her makeup wipes, but ends up finding it on the bottom of the driver's seat.

y/n pulls down the car visor and opens up the latch that reveals a small mirror. She begins to wipe down her face and get rid of the dark sides of her face.

"you done?" Charlotte asks broadly while scrolling on Instagram through her phone.

"Yeah, jeez I'm done" Y/n opens the driver's door and Charlotte opens the passenger door and they both get out of the car.

y/n locks the car and puts her keys in her small purse.

"I need some milk ." the h/c haired girl says while she's walking down the aisle of cheese and dairy.

" damn the milk got expensive as fuck, a good thing we are strippers we make a lot of cash." Charlotte said with a wink. Y/N let out a smirked smile on her lips.

"Remind me to go to the spa later my back is killing me ." y/n let out a groan but for real it felt like Shouta had broken her back, not in a bad way but in a good way that she got fucked food.

" oh we can also go to the hot springs too !" Charlotte let out a small giggle but this made y/n click her tongue in annoyance.

just as both girls made their way to the milk section. Y/n saw the last of her favorite milk or her go-to milk.

just as she was about to grab it she felt a hand on top of her hand, she looked up to see it was Shouta .

her eyes widen and his eyes widen. pure shock is written all over her face .

"Fuck" was all she could say

*•.¸♡ 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 ♡¸.•*