𝐵𝐿𝒪𝒪𝒟𝐿𝐼𝒩𝐸𝒮

BLOODLINES

❝Family doesn't mean you have to be related in any way

Family doesn't mean you have to be related in any way. It means fighting for the ones you care about deeply.

۞ ۞ ۞

She's been haunted by her past, always on the run from the supernatural, and her personal demons.

Sixteen-year-old Diana Nilsson has known the difference between good and evil her entire life. She's smart, sophisticated and willing to do whatever it takes to keep the bad away from the innocent. It wasn't always this way. Diana was forced on the road after an event occurred in the safety of her own home, leaving her with nothing but the trust of her companion, Justin.

Everything changed one night when Diana saved the life of a young man, who so happened to be a hunter like her. Before she knew it, she was on the road with the two most famous hunters in the world, Sam and Dean Winchester.

Diana could possibly see this as a new opportunity in her life, as long as she kept her secret from spilling over. She doesn't like to share her past with strangers, and fears it may cause death to them. But when the thing comes back to finish her, it's time for Diana to finally face her fears and do what she was always meant to do.

 But when the thing comes back to finish her, it's time for Diana to finally face her fears and do what she was always meant to do

۞ ۞ ۞

- Disclaimer -

If you guys are looking for a Supernatural love story, this is not it. This story will be about a teenager accompanying two grown male adults, but not in any way, shape or form will it be sexual.

I also don't own Supernatural or its characters, they belong to Eric Kripke. I only own Diana and any other character in the plotline.