-Part 6-

It had been a couple of days since then and Tsunade hadn't come to check up on him. Again all of the staff were starving Naruto and only helped him drink water about two times a day.

The blonde was currently sleeping with a lot of struggle. He couldn't help but hear everything. His ears flicked with every sound and he couldn't put them down because he couldn't move.

Naruto had actually tried so much to get out of the leather shackles that his wrists bled but dry blood replaced and covered the dark blue and purple wounds.
The kyuubi hadn't talked nor healed him, seeing Naruto needed to learn what the world was really like and slowly everything was driving the blonde over the edge.
All he had was his thoughts and the Kyuubis words that had been said over this hospital time.

He didn't want to think everyone even those who seemed to care for him were scared, that he'd let loose and kill everyone. He didn't want to be the monster others thought he was. He didn't want to be a furry when he was stronger than them.
He just wanted what everyone else had. He wanted a family. Friends. People who loved him or at least liked him. He didn't care if it came with more pain because he knew that happiness came with that pain unlike the pain he was in now.

Narutos eyes squeezed closed when a clinking of metal came to his ears.
The blonde opened his eyes when pressure left his ankles then one of his wrists.

Naruto looked over to see...

Sasuke?

The raven looked at him and undid the last leather band.

"Why haven't you come back to team 7?"

Does it look like I could, Naruto hissed as he rubbed his wrists. Sasuke glared at him but sat on the bed.
The raven suddenly smirked and Naruto tilted his head. Sasuke stretched his arm out and Naruto subconsciously flinched. Sasuke stopped after that but then reached and rubbed one of Narutos ears after a moment.

No stop, Naruto whined and the raven smirked. Who knew you'd be a furry, Sasuke stated and Naruto puffed his cheeks out. Furrys are born with their tail and ears. I got mine while in isolation! Naruto said raising his voice at the end. Don't take your anger out on me, Sasuke growled. Why not?! You won't come back! Naruto growled and pain flashed over Sasukes features.
Well I'm here now aren't I? He asked and Naruto froze. That's not fair, the blonde said shaking his head and Sasuke smirked.

How long were you in those shackles? The raven asked after a moment. Couple of days, Naruto mumbled. Have you eaten? You seem.. skinnier, he said rubbing his thumb on Narutos sickly thin cheeks. N-no Granny hasn't come back since she put me in those things and... the others want to kill the jinchuriki so, Naruto said getting quiet.
Sasuke clenched his fists and pulled his lunch out. Eat, he growled. What no I'm fine, Naruto said shaking his hands.
Sasuke glared at him and Naruto opened his mouth to protest but found that impossible and took the bento. My mom made it so you won't be disappointed, Sasuke stated and Naruto nodded.

The blonde always did love Mikotos cooking when she brought something over for him.

Sasuke watched as Naruto practically gobbled the food down and frowned.

He looked over Narutos body and stood.
W-where are you going? The blonde asked and Sasuke could hear the panic in his voice. I'm going home to get clothes.. we're sneaking you out of here, Sasuke growled and Naruto tilted his head. We? He asked.
Hello, Shisui said as he and Itachi climbed through the window. H-hello, Naruto mumbled as he covered his ears. Naruto we know about your ears it's ok, Itachi chuckled and Naruto blushed lightly. Don't be mean Ita, the blonde grumbled and Itachi smiled.
I'll be back soon, Sasuke informed and left the room.

Man Sasuke wasn't kidding about them starving you, Shisui said examining the blonde. Shisui, Itachi hissed when Naruto looked down in shame.
I didn't mean anything bad about it, Shisui whispered in defense. Itachi sighed. But it was rude, he said sternly and Shisui huffed.

All of them sat in awkward silence till the window opened to show Sasuke.

What did you say? Sasuke growled, gesturing to Shisui. Nothing, he said hurriedly. He looked at Naruto for an answer but the blonde just lifted the covers so the only thing that showed was his flicking ears.
He exhaled shakily and walked up to Naruto.

Here, he mumbled and Naruto peeked out. T-thanks, Naruto stuttered and the three walked around the curtain.

Do you really think this is a good idea? Shisui whispered. I don't care if it's a good idea or not, Sasuke hissed. Then why do it? Shisui grumbled. Sasuke blushed a light pink and turned away. None of your business, he grumbled and the two smirked.
You like him, Shisui teased. W-what no! Sasuke whisper/shouted. Itachi chuckled and patted his brothers head. It's ok he's cute, he teased and Sasuke blushed more.

U-uh I c-can hear you, Naruto mumbled and Sasuke kicked both of them. No you can't! He yelled in embarrassment.
Naruto giggled and Sasuke pulled the curtain to just pull it back.

Naruto tilted his head at the action.
Itachi then pulled the curtain and smiled.

Sasuke had handed Naruto one of his hoodies and pants... the pants were from when he was younger... seeing Narutos a shoulder smaller then him.

Shisui pushed Sasuke out and the raven growled.

Sorry if I'm making so much trouble, Naruto apologized quietly and Sasuke pinched his nose. Shut up and get on my back, he grumbled. Oh Sasuke that's so straight forward, Shisui snickered. Naruto blushed as Sasukes eye twitched.
Fine, he growled and flung Naruto over his shoulder. Oh, Itachi laughed as Naruto looked bewild by the sudden action.
Are we going or not? Sasuke growled. Yes.. of course, Itachi chuckled and followed his brother out of the window.

Naruto shook his head when Sasuke put him down.
See what you did? Shisui joked and Sasuke glared at him.
Ok Naru you remember my father correct? Itachi said putting a hand on his head. Naruto nodded after a shiver went down his back. Then you remember the way to act around him correct? Itachi said and Naruto nodded.

He's met father before? Sasuke whispered. Itachi nodded. Mother is very fond of Naruto, Itachi stated and opened the door.

Mikoto looked over and smiled.
Oh Shisui are you staying for lunch? She asked. Ah.. no I have training, he said scratching the back of his head. Bye, he mumbled and jumped away.
Mikoto fully came out of the kitchen and hugged Sasuke who pulled away.

You never pull away from my hugs, Mikoto frowned. Itachi chuckled and moved aside for her to see the anxious blonde.

Mikoto gasped.
Naru-Chan?! What's wrong? You have ears and a tail?! You look sick! Did the hospital not treat you right? I'll kill them! Oh I'm so happy to see you again! Mikoto rambled and ended up hugging the frail blonde.
Sasuke looked annoyed yet dumbfounded by his mother's actions.

Naruto took Mikotos warmth in and was grateful for the gentle contact he hasn't had in a month or so.
Mikoto separated and ran a thumb over Narutos cheek.

Come I was just finishing lunch for us! Mikoto said dragging Naruto to the kitchen.
Itachi chuckled as they followed while Sasuke rolled his eyes.