9 ~ Let's Go Out! Wait- That's Not What I Meant!

This is only gonna be short cause im gonna post the next 'chapter' soon hopefully.

Haruhi looked around at Kuritoma's room, she was excited by the look of xeir room. She went over to xeir drums and sat down. "Could you teach me something?" Kuritoma looked at her and smiled. "Yea for sure! Do you want to learn a song or just a few tricks?" Haruhi thought about it for a second. "Well I dont really know how to play, so probably just a few little things." Kuritoma nodded and handed her sticks so she could play.

After Kuritoma had showed Haruhi some things to try on the drums, she practiced while Kuritoma layed on xeir bed staring at the ceiling. Haruhi noticed xem not making any noise and looked over to xem. "Hey Kuritoma, have you tried talking to Miya?" Kuritoma didn't look up at her and instead just groaned out a no.

"Well don't you have his number? Just text him if its really bothering you!" Haruhi said a little disgruntled. Kuritoma sighed. "Yea but I don't wanna bug him. What if he needs space and if I talk to him then he'll get annoyed and hate me?" Haruhi took xeir hands and pulled xem up so xe was sitting upright. "Fine but you can't keep mopping around. Let's go out." Kuritoma looked at her shocked. Haruhi took a minute to realize what she said and blushed. "Not like that!!! I mean go somewhere. Outside. We're friends! I'm aro, so I really didn't mean it that way."

Kuritoma laughed at Haruhi's nervousness and nodded. "Its okay Haru. Where should we go then? I don't really know much about this place." Haruhi smiled and jumped a little, happy to show Kuritoma around town. "Well how about we go around town? I could show you all the cool stores!" She said while pulling Kuritoma off xeir bed by xeir hands. Xe groaned and got up, following Haruhi out the door and down the street.