13 ~ How About We Play Mario Kart?

(If you like this story, I'd love comments ;-; just kinda makes me feel like someone's actually reading this)

Miya tried calming xem down a bit by suggesting something else. This worked in distracting Kuritoma. "Uhm... yea... I've got a... switch." Miya smiled and got excited. "That's awesome! Do you have any rpg's? Those are my favourite!" Kuritoma frowned a little, and shook xeir head. "No. I mostly... have sandbox... games. And fighting... games. I have Mario... Kart if that's... okay." Miya smiled and nodded.

"Yea I'm pretty good at Mario Kart. But I'll go easy on you. Miya winked at Kuritoma and went to turn the switch on. Kuritoma blushed and grabbed the controller from Miya. Xe went onto the game from xeir account and started a race. "Oh come on! Why that one! I suck at the mine track!" Miya complained after Kuritoma chose the triforce cup. "Oh well. I'm good at it... and I like the old rainbow road." Miya just huffed in response.

While playing the race, Kuritoma won 1st place in Wario's gold mine, rainbow road, and hyrule circuit. Miya ended up beating Kuritoma and getting 2nd place on ice ice outpost. "You only beat me on that one cause I cant focus on what track I'm on in that one. There's too many branch offs." Kuritoma huffed at Miya while he was cheering. Miya just smiled at xem and waved xem off. "Oh well, at least you're calmed down now."

Kuritoma went quiet and put xeir controller up. Miya noticed and put his controller up too turning the TV off. "Hey, I'm sorry for bringing that up. I didn't know it would make you panic." Miya said while hanging his head a little. Kuritoma looked at him and half smiled. Xe reached for Miyas hand and Miya took xeir hand. "It's okay. I just... I used to get made fun of for my crushes back home, and anyone asking would always make fun of me whenever I told them about it."

Miya rubbed his tumb against Kuritoma's knuckles. "It's okay Kuri. People here aren't that nice about anything that's not the 'default' but I try not to let it bother me. But... if I ask you something, it's because I genuinely care. I'm never gonna make fun of you for something you can't control." Kuritoma felt silly hearing xeir words repeated to them from someone else and chuckled a little. "Yea I guess." Kuritoma went to give Miya a hug and Miya accepted, hugging xem back.

Kuritoma could feel Miya's heartbeat running wild and laughed a little. "Hey so, I never answered your question." Kuritoma said into Miya's ear. Xe could feel the goosebumps form on Miyas face and smiled still. "Yea I guess you didn't, but you don't have to if you don't wa-" Miya was cut off by Kuritoma. "You." Miya went quiet not moving, processing what Kuritoma had just said. Kuritoma didn't move xeir head from Miya's neck.

"Y- you? You... have a c-crush on m-me?" Miya had stuttered out after a few seconds of shocked silence. Kuritoma couldn't face Miya and just nodded into his neck. Miya turned his head a little and kissed the top of Kuritoma's head. After doing this he felt Kuritoma start to shake. Startled, Miya tried to move Kuritoma from his neck but felt his neck and shoulder getting wet. "Hey! It's okay! Whats wrong? Why are you crying? I'm not mad at you!" Kuritoma just shook xeir head against Miya's neck.

Deciding that Kuritoma was being non-verbal at the moment, Miya just rubbed xeir back trying to comfort xem. Softly shushing xem while xe cried. After a few minutes of this Kuritoma moved xeir head from Miyas neck and looked at him. "I'm sorry." Kuritoma said with xeir head hanging. Miya looked at xem confused. "Why are you sorry?" Kuritoma started crying a little again. "I got your shirt all wet and you probably think I'm pathetic for crying." Miya just looked at xem and shook his head. "Hey! No. I dont think that of you. You just have strong emotions and got scared of my reaction. There's nothing you need to worry about though. The feelings are mutual by the way. If that wasn't clear before you got upset."