Secrets In The Dark

Listen to Romeo And Juliet by The Killers

A woman, dressed in all black stood elegantly in the pitch dark

A woman, dressed in all black stood elegantly in the pitch dark. Her dark eyes stared out the windows of the large chamber. The only source of the light in the room was that coming from the moon. 

The woman slowly sat down on an armchair facing the window. The lady gently picked up a bell, placed beside her. She smirked, she knew that she would enjoy this thoroughly.

With no warning the maiden rang the bell many times, then she waited. 

The entrance of the dark library was swung open. In came running two beings, a man and a woman, dragging a trolley. They were afraid that the lady would be displeased with them. Hence, they rushed.

Agnes poured a cup of tea for the elite lady. "Your Majesty", the man said while he bowed. Richard, the man took a match off the trolley and lit a few candles in the chamber. 

Agnes was watching the lady nervously. She hoped the tea was perfect or the consequences would be dire for her husband Richard and herself.

Her Majesty elegantly sipped the tea. She didn't say anything, Agnes was relieved.     

" Agnes", said the lady firmly. " Yes Your Majesty", Agnes whispered meekly. Agnes was afraid that today would be her last day on earth.

" You may retreat back to your quarters for the night", said the royal leaving no room for arguments. " But Richard I-", Agnes stammered before she was interrupted.

" Leave this instance.", said the Lady firmly. Agnes sighed, she took the trolley and stared sadly at Richard and left the library without her husband.

Once Agnes left the woman turned her attention to Richard. They both stared at each other. Then passionately smashed their lips onto one another.

"Finally I thought that bitch would never leave", Richard said in between kiss.

" I don't even get why you're married to her when you could be with me", said the royal while trailing her fingers up his chest. 

"My darling Anastasia you know I love you both", exclaimed Richard.

" Then why don't you marry me. You could become king", said Anastasia  

"Hmm then I'll have two wives Agnes and you", said Richard while deep in thought.

"You can have as many wives you want as long as you promise to love me the most" instantly responded Anastasia.

Richards mind instantly filled with thoughts of lust. He could fuck as many people he wanted.

"Alright baby" replied Richard chuckling.

Despite what Anastasia said she was still jealous at the thought of Richard marrying someone else she wouldn't allow it.

Thinking of all the wives he could have Richard was horny. He thought of the nearest whore who he could fuck. He looked down in his arms and saw Anastasia.

" Get on the table and show me my cunt, slut", said Richard while looking at Anastasia in disgust.

"Yes sir", replied Anastasia excitedly. 

Nobody ever thought the royal snob would enjoy being degraded by a servant.

------

While Richard was taking his lust out on Anastasia. Agnes was in the washroom at their two story home.

She just took a pregnancy test, she was now waiting for the results.

The timer beeped. She looked, two lines she was pregnant. 

Agnes was so excited. Her and her husband, Richard always dreamt of a child. Now their dream became reality. 

Little did she know what her husband was doing at this moment.

Any comments, votes, follows and even reads are greatly appreciated :)

(*P.S: I will follow back)

Have a donut 🍩

And have an amazing day :)