𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

-𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚑 𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚝-

"𝙸 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝  𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜."

"I guess you weren't listening to me huh?" Dr.Hatt said sadly, of course.. she such a dumbass. She should know already that I won't listen to her after 9 years huh. God! Just makes me wanna- "Ok so anyways, today is moving day as you like to call it, but anyways after you finish your breakfast then we will get you ready to leave." She said in one breath. I blinked at her to show her that I was listening and I understood. "Ok great! So I'll leave you to eat and then we can leave!" She said as she walked away from me. Her black heels that don't help her height at all. Clicking and clacking down the hallways. Wow. I don't think I can fully put my mind around this. I have been here for 9 years and now, just up and out of the blue I'm leaving? Just like that..

As I finally finished eating, the two guards from this morning along with Dr.Hatt and 3 more other guards. The guard on the right had a straight jacket, the guard in the middle had some bigger chains...probably for my jacket, and the guard on the left had a thingy that I remember seeing once when I was a kid and moving with my par-but it doesn't matter. I think they called them a Utility dolly or something. But anyways, the taller guard from this morning boomed in a strong voice. " Y/N Hart, please allow us to get you ready for your transfer by not resisting." 'Yeah yeah whatever let's just get this over with.' Is what I wanted to say but instead I just gave them a small hum and a nod of my head to show them that I was fine with it.

The three guards came forward to me to put the stuff on me. They put the jacket on me, which if I may say is a little uncomfortable. Then they proceeded to rap the chains around me until they were nice and tight. Which also added more points to the uncomfortable level. And finally since they couldn't trust me not to run away, they put me on to the puller thingy and then proceeded to rap even more chains... What.The.Fuck. How do they get so many fucking chains?

As they rolled me to the white van for transport, Dr. Hatt was shedding tears.

Like a lot. She could probably full the entire fucking Pacific Ocean.

"AH IM GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH. YOUR HAIR GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR HAIRCUT!" She started to belt out everything she's going to miss about me... not fun. I mean I did understand her love for my hair, I mean I like it too, it's nice. It's like a short wolf/shag cut. I cut it myself when one of the nurses left a small knife in her pocket after I strangled her to death. My hair stopping at around my ears, maybe even a little longer than that. I was born with black hair so it made it look even better in my opinion.

 I was born with black hair so it made it look even better in my opinion