Chapter 6

(A/N-- Anyone please tell me if Normans stutter and/or Carrie's is too much! I understand that it may be harder to read or it may not be pleasant for some peopleI use to have a stutter when I was little so I do understand that people hate it:/, I mean I still do but before when I was a little kid- Whoooooo I almost couldnt say anything, I still have a stutter but its only for some letters like my P's or my W's. sorry for the little story but again please tell me if Normans stutter is too much!)

Chapter 6

-Cruel Dinner-

As the guards were about to open the door, Dr. Loomis started talking to me about a seating chart but just kept looking at Michael. 1,2,3,eyes on my bitch. "So since we only have one cafeteria, everyone has all meals at the same time." He was more addressing it to everyone else than just to me at least. "After what happened a few weeks ago, I'm looking at you three stooges." He said as he glared at Billy, Stu and Chucky. "Hey doc, it's not our fault those little suck ups couldn't take a joke." Stu said as he held up his hands to prove his "innocence". "You said that if you ever broke out, you would come and take his stuffed bear you fucking dumbass." Tiffany said, her head kinda digging into my neck, looking over my shoulder and glaring at Stu. " It wasn't my fault like I said it before unless your ears are made of fucking plastic. Stu said though bared teeth. To be honest that doesn't even make any sense. "You fucking dumbass, of course my ears are plastic. I am fucking plastic but you still can get that thought your thick headed skull." Wow Tiffany went off. Stu set his mouth into a pout and then was about to open his mouth to fire something back until he was interrupted by Chucky and Freddy laughing maniacally.

As the two continued to laugh, very loudly might I add. I couldn't hear much but I did hear a little part of a conversation with the guards and Dr.loomis. "Watch Miss Hart very closely, I don't want her out of line and I don't trust her." Of course you don't trust me. Bitch for god sake im a fucking murderer. "HEY" yelled one of the guards, Dr. loomis then nodded to the guards. One of the guards pulled out a set of keys and unlocked the door. The doors opened up and i got blasted with freezing cold ac and it looks like everyone is use to fucking winter. The guards led all of us to a long table in the back away from everyone. I took my seat into between Thomas and Tiffany after I put her down next to me of course, per her request. Everyone took their seats as we waiting for the guards to let them get food. As they we were waiting, center people had to be chained down to the table. I wont say who.

I'm just kidding of course, It was Me, Micheal,Thomas and Jason. At the end of one side of the table, there was Thomas, Me, Tiffany, Carrie and there was an extra free space next to Carrie, but besides that spot was Stu and Billy. Across from Billy was Chucky, Freddy, Bramhs, Hannibal, and Norman. Right across from me was Micheal and across from Thomas was Jason.

-(A/N--kinda like the photo, I didn't know if you guys could understand what I was trying to say but anyways continue)- btw if your here after the edits Keira IS Y/N

As guards came up and got somebody from the table to get their dinner, every person got at least 1 guard, except for Me,Micheal,Thomas and Jason. We had to stay at the table cause we were chained to the fucking table. The air between us was awkward but I didn't care, I just kept picking at my barely painted nails. I heard scribbing like from a pencil on paper. A paper slid into my eye view, messily scribed on the paper was  "How are you?" I glazed up and saw Jason looking at me and then nodded to the paper as he gave me a pencil. I slipped the paper back to Jason but he just slid it back. This went back and forth for a while until Michael huffed, grabbed the pencil and my hand, shoved the pencil and paper into my hand. I rolled my eyes and wrote " Im doing fine" I slid the paper over with a raised eyebrow as if to say 'Better?' Jason shoulders went up and down as if he was laughing, he nodded his head and then pasted the paper and pencil to Micheal. Micheal stared at the paper for a few secs and then wrote something down. He slid the paper in the middle of us so we could all see it. "Good" Thomas then slide the paper over to himself along with the pencil and wrote something down. "What are you guys going to get for dinner? I hope they have steak tonight!" I just shrugged my shoulders, I didnt even know what they have here, what is taking people so fucking long to get their damn food? As if someone read my mind, everyone started to take their seats back. From what I can see, there is only 3 opinions. Some people like Hannibal, Freddy, and Brahms got what looks to be meat, I couldn't tell what kinda but from Thomas's reauction, Its probably steak. Along with the steak came with green beans and a bread roll. Most people got what looked to be chicken breast, mashed potatoes and a bread roll. Tiff was the only one at the table who got a sailed with dressing and some curtains. (I know it's spelled all wrong but I find it funny Thank you very much) Hannibal and Norman each seem to have extra trays. "Thomas I know how much you like steak so I got you steak." Hannibal handed Thomas a tray with the steak meal. "Jason I got you the chicken breast and Michael I also got you the steak." Hannibal took the trays from Norman and gave them out. Jason nodded fast in thanks and Michael gave a little nod of approval.

Sor-Sorry Y/N, I did-didn't know w-w-what you w-wanted." I shrugged my shoulders to show that I didnt care. "But you need to eat Y/N! You can be strong!" I heard a high pitched voice that sounded like a little boy. I then realized that it came from Brahms. "Mummy told me that:)" He said with a mouth food of food and with a bright smile. How do I know hes smiling?

Well because Im getting fucking blind- No just messing around, His mask is up a little to eat and I could tell by all the food around his coming out of his mouth when he smiled a big goofy smile. My eyes are blinded:''')

I just looked forward, hoping that they can all take the hint that I didnt care. Some light conv started to happen at the table, Im surprised that they can even hear each other, Its so fucking loud in this place.

"So Y/N, umm where are you from?" I heard Tiff said from besides me. "Y-Yeah I wondered that to-too." Carries voice piped in, It seems that our conversion also got Thomas as he was glancing at us from time to time. I grabbed the paper and pencil from Thomas and wrote "Shouldn't you know already?" I shoved the paper to both of them and looked down dumbfounded at how I shoved them away so fast.

A/N- sorry this took so long I was very lazy:) also since I was rushing and stuff, and didnt want to keep you guys waiting, this is part 1 of chapter 6:) Also thanks so much for reading this shitshow