𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

-𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜?-

-𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜?-

'as I look around the room I have came up with the conclusion... that everyone in this room beside the two dolls and maybe that teen girl... was tall as fuck.'

I stand here with my little height, well compared to almost everyone in this room. As I take a good look around, I am thinking about two things and two things only.
1. Most- wait no, everyone in this room probably has a big dick. Well beside the dolls and the girl but anyways.
2. How the fuck am I supposed to make "friends"?

As I was mentally freaking out, Dr. Loomis coughed loudly, catching mine and the others in the rooms attention. Oh god, kill me now. "Ah good morning everyone!" He said in a fake cheery voice. "Now before I introduce our new guest, let's all gather together in the circle." He asked. No one moved, they were all staring at ether my chains or me. But probably both if I'm being honest. It went silent for what felt like hours, but was really one seconds, before a man step forward. With the same clothes on as all the other people here in this room. A white shirt and white pants, but while some people have a white long sleeve under, or no under sleeves. He had a light grey long sleeve under-shirt that was rolled up to his elbows. With slicked hair that was sweep to the side.

"Hello darling." He said in a calm voice which had a accent that I couldnt tell where from. "I hope you will enjoy your stay here." He said with a curt nod at the end as he walked over to the chairs that were set in a circle that I didn't see before.

"Tch" I heard a kinda scratchy and deep voice say. As I was trying to figure out who spoke, the voice spoke out again. "Oh my fucking god Hannibal. Your such a suck up!" The man who name I just now learn was the burn man being Hannibal, just rolled his eyes and spoke in a calm and smooth voice. "Freddy... are you perhaps jealous that I greeted this fine young women before you?" Hannibal asked in a teasing voice. "W-WHAT?!"
wAiT—wHaT DiD hE SaY?

"W-WHAT?!" 'Freddy' if that is his name

"W-WHAT?!" 'Freddy' if that is his name... yelled with a bright red face. Maybe it's cause of his burn? "WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE JEALOUS OF YOU FUCKING DUMBASS?-" As Freddy kept rambling? Yelling? Asking loudly? I don't even know at this point. Everyone started to make their way over to join Hannibal in the circle of chairs and took a seat while Freddy still screamed? At the top of his lungs.