Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I own nothing except OCs

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

~ April 9 – Shibuya Station – 3 P.M ~

Haah, right now I'm sitting in a train heading over to Yongen-Jaya. I'm going over all the notifications I got throughout my night of training. 'Bout an hour though the pop-ups got so annoying SYSTEM decided to be a bro and told about a feature that turns off non-urgent notifications and combines all the stat gains and level-ups so it will be concise when I decide to look at them.

[Due to your strenuous workout throughout the night, +4 STR, +4 END, and +4 DEX]

During the night, whenever I ran out of stamina, I got on the computer and worked on some programming skills while I was waiting for my stamina to refill. Also, read up a bit on hacking.

Perks Added

[Programming] Level: 10 [58%]

Your ability at writing computer programs.

[Hacking] Level: 2 [0%]

Ability to use "questionable" methods to gain access to data on a computer

At some point, I decided to go out for a run while using Observe the whole time. Then I went into a convenience store to "help" myself to some food and drinks. I don't plan on stealing my whole life but I don't have enough money to buy my own stuff yet.

[Sprint] reached Level: 20 [21%]

[Stealth] reached Level: 16 [45%]

[Steal] reached Level: 26 [64%]

[Observe] reached Level: 17 [13%]

I'm actually a bit nervous right now. I'm about to meet one of the characters of the game and my new life will get started. Except... this isn't a game, this is my new reality and I have some good ideas what's in store for me in the future. I still chose this I just have to face it head-on.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

~ Yongen-Jaya Backstreets ~

Wow. This looks it did in the game. I decided to walk around and explore a bit. Everything was here, Sojiro's house, the movie theater, batting cages, clinic, grocery store, second-hand store, and of course Leblanc, my destination.

Walking in there were a couple of customers sitting in a booth and Sojiro sitting on a chair by the counter. The TV was on talking about a bus driving the wrong way on the road. I'm guessing this is Akechi's doing. You know this makes me realize, what am I going to do about him? Do I try and redeem him? I'm not entirely sure I can or even if want to. Akechi is a VERY complicated character and I don't think I'd get along with him.

.......

Haah, I don't know what to do with him. Whatever, I still have a couple of months 'til I have to deal with him.

"So, you're the girl." This voice says breaking me out of my thoughts.

I look up and see the customers have left and Sojiro is looking at me, probably waiting for me to answer.

"Yo. Um, hi there." I'm pretty sure I got a nervous smile on my face because my intro was kind of embarrassing.

"...My name is Sojiro Sakura. You'll be in my care for the next year." He said with a bit of a smile on his face. I guess he found my intro amusing? That's good, right?

"I was wondering what kind of kid would show up, but you're the, one, huh?" Huh? I'm not entirely sure what he means by that.

"Mind if I ask a question?" I asked