Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I own nothing except the OCs.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Ryuji and I were making our way out of this dungeon. At one point we were forced to hide behind some boxes as some guards came by. A couple of them met up with another group and they decided to update them on the situation, so Ryuji and I were forced to wait until they left. I took this opportunity to spend my stat points.

Name: Yuki Emiya

Age: 15

Race: Human

Sex: Female

Class: -

Level: 3

HP: 681/700 [Regen: 14/min]

MP: 1121/1368 [Regen: 27.36/min]

Stamina: 96% [Regen: 2%/min]

STR: 17

END: 14

DEX: 22

INT: 19

WIS: 19

LUK: 22

Stat Points: 0

Money: 3873 yen

"What? When did I unlock my magic circuits?"

"Oh, that was my doing," Merlin cheerfully answered. "I unlocked them shortly after you summoned me. What do you think that headache was?"

"Merlin?"

"That's my name! Don't wear it out," said Merlin.

"You're a lot more cheerful than I thought you'd be."

"Of course I am. I've been stuck in Avalon for quite a while until you came along. And now I reside in your soul. It's much more spacious than that lonely tower." Merlin said.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'll tell you later when we have a quiet moment," With that said Merlin left my mind and a screen popped up.

[Your magic circuits have been unlocked. You have 24 A-rank Magic Circuits.]

Nice. This sounds really good

Quest Completed

[You're a Magus, Yuki]

To enter The Wondrous World of Magecraft you need to overcome this first hurdle.

Objective: Find a way to open your Magic Circuits. [x]

Rewards: Your mana is unlocked, Structural Analysis skill book, Reinforcement skill book, Alteration skill book, Projection skill book, 2 Gacha Tickets, 5000 Xp.

[Level Up!]

I'm using those books once we get out of here.

"Hey, they're finally leaving," Ryuji whispered over to me.

I gave him a nod and we moved through the staircase leading up. We kept going until we reach the raised drawbridge. So we went further down the hall.

"Hey, you two! Over here," said a voice,

Turning to our left, inside of a cell is the cat-like being known as Morgana.

"What is this thing?" Ryuji asked shocked at Morgana's appearance.