The Betrayal

As the slayer pulled his BFG out of the dead spider mastermind, he was surrounded by Blue light
The words tethering appeared on his helmet screen. Once he was tethered, he was in a room that he hasn't seen. The Slayer tried to move but couldn't. But then he heard the sound of metal being pounded onto the floor which only reminded him of who it was. (Slayer Mind): Samuel Fucking Hayden.

Samuel Hayden: You've won - it's over. You stopped the invasion and closed the portal. But it's come at a price - Argent, VEGA. This entire operation. You see, I've watched you work - come to understand your motivation. You think the only way is to kill them all - leave nothing behind - and you may be right. But we can't just shut it all down. Without Argent Energy it will be worse. I don't expect you to agree.

[takes the Crucible] 

Samuel Hayden : But with this we can continue our work. I am not the villain in this story. I do what I do because there is no choice.

UAC Facility Voice : Re-routing tether coordinates... Complete.

Samuel Hayden : Our time is up. I can't kill you - but I won't have you standing in our way. Until we see each other again.

[the Doom Slayer is teleported to places unknown as Hayden walks away] .