Timeline Recap Part 1

Alright this isn't exactly a new chapter this is a recap so people that don't understand what events of the book are going in can understand. Okay lets start. We start with the ending of DOOM 2016, where the slayer is sent to a unknown place. That unknown place is the Kung fu panda realm. The time that the slayer is sent to the realm is the same time where Po the panda is sitting on the firework chair and his "father" the goose finds out his "son's" dream  for Kung fu and not noodles. Then the slayer watches as Po is launched into the air due to the firework chair.      Po lands into the dragon warrior ceremony and if it weren't for the slayer interrupting  the everything would be the same as it was in the movie.   But since the slayer interrupted and was introduced, Po wasn't tested and level 0 wasn't made. Po wasn't given the speech from master Oogway and wasn't told you don't belong here due to the slayer in their world. when the slayer interrupted, tai lung was barely escaping the prison. Right now we are at the chapter where Oogway leaves shifu alone. There is the first timeline recap if ya'll were confused. 

Me not knowing how the hell this story went Half worldwide:

To those reading from Egypt, thank you. 

Also thank you for 1k views, surprised this story became sorta popular.