Chapter 1

"WHAT?!" Scaramouche shot up from his seat and gave Signora an expression she's never seen displayed on his face.

"Yea, you're not a harbinger anymore, Granola took your place." How could she be so unamused at a time like this? Hell was about to break loose and everyone in the fatui knew it. 

"IMAGINE LOSING YOUR POSITION AS A HARBINGER!!! WEAKLING!!!" Scaramouch hung his head low walking through the halls trying to ignore Childe's remarks as Dottore laughed slapping his knee. But everything soon went silent. The tapping of sketchers soon filled the halls. Whispering broke out in the small groups of people in the halls.

"This is going to be interesting..." A geo skirmisher whispered to a pyro agent.

"You mean horrifying!?" Scaramouche was wondering why everything went to silent.

"Ah, it's you." A soft voice came from behind him as he slowly turned. There in front of him was another male. Much taller than him. (A/N THE HEIGHT DIFFERENCE 🥺🥺🥺🥺💞💞💞💞)

"YOU'RE GRANOLA?! HOW DID YOU EVEN GET INTO THE FATUI?!" Scaramouche was astonished by that...thing that had stolen his position that he had kept for so long.

"Idk I just pulled some big brain moves and kept a cookie jar in my pocket then prayed and boom I made it in." Granola was so laid back it absolutelt infuriating the shorter male.

"I have a feeling this may turn into an interesting fight at some point..." Dottore put one hand on both of their shoulders.

"How about we make that interesting fight happen right now?" Granola looked at Scaramouche with a smirk. Childe was behind him.

"Well then amuse m-" Signora chucked her heel at him because that voice line is so goddam annoying istg does childe ever shut up.

-
-
-

Everyone was outside now. Every skirmisher, harbinger, cicin mage, agent, you name it were there. Granola and Scaramouche got into their positions and as soon as Pierro shot the bullet out of the gun they charged at each other.

FIND OUT WHO WINS IN CHAPTER TWO WHICH WILL COME OUT IN 6969!!!!