Chapter 3

thank the fricking caca archon i decided to listen to sauceintherough by brakence bc it made me want to write now here is chapter 3

Childe walked out of the dorm with a swollen face due to Scaramouche beating the everliving crap out of him because he wouldn't shut up about the burnt cookies. Signora walked towards him trying everything she could to keep herself from laughing but ended up leaning against the wall cry laughing and shouting gibberish about how childe got beaten up by someone shorter than him.

Back in the dorm Granola and Scaramouche were now sitting on the couch sipping mountain dew and eating doritos. Granola decided to break the silence; "I should get going now.." Granola got up but a hand grabbed his wrist.

"Wait. Please stay." Scaramouche didn't know why he was asking Granola to stay but he felt like he needed his presence. He wasn't sure what was wrong with him ever since the fight. His mind was in shambles and he wasnt thinking straight.

"But where will Child sta-"

"That doesn't matter. He's going to Liyue tomorrow anyways. It's also late you might as well stay."

And there they were. In the same bed. Well, they were in the same bed to begin with. Granola had borrowed some clothes Childe didn't wear anymore since Scaramouche's were a bit too tight. They agreed that Granola would sleep in Childe's room and Scaramouche would sleep in his like always.

But hours passed and it was around 2 am but Scaramouche laid in his bed restless not being able to sleep. So he decided to get up and go to the kitchen to eat something and maybe watch tv or read something.

"Can't sleep either?" Scaramouche was startled by the sudden voice behind him and instinctively grabbed the knife closest to him and pointed it towards the male behind him.

"Woah there, it's just me." Granola put his hands defensively- (this reminds me abt the new artifact crafting thing i got THREE def main stat artifacts in a row with absolute caca sub stats and when i say i wanted to jump out my window i mean it) - not expecting the violent response from the other. Scaramouche put the knife down and scratched the back of his head chuckling.

   "Heh, sorry about that. I got a bit startled especially considering how dark it is. It was pretty dark the only light coming from Scaramouche's phone that he was using to cut apples on the kitchen counter.

   "Oh I was cutting up some apples since I couldn't sleep, want some?" Scaramouche offered apple slices to Granola and he happily accepted.

   They watched TV for a bit but both of them eventually got sleepy.

   "I'm gonna go to be-" Granola was cut off by the sensation of a head on his shoulder. Scaramouche had fallen asleep. So he was half asleep having a mid-life crisis trying to decide what to do. He had overheard Childe talking to some skirmishers the other day about how hard it is to wake up Scaramouche since hes a deep sleeper. So he picked up Scaramouche and took him to his (Childe's) room and tucked him in.

   Granola was sitting on the floor scrolling through Instagram seeing what others were up to and saw Childe was already heading towards Liyue right at that moment. He thought to himself how Scaramouche didn't get lonely without a roommate or if he was just used to being alone. He looked over at Scaramouche and at that moment realized how pretty the other was. But then mentally slapped himself and scolded himself over how creepy it was to watch someone sleep.

   The clock on the bedside table Granola was leaning against read 3:47 am. Granola was for some reason no longer that sleepy and knew he had to sleep. So he did what any other person who couldnt sleep would do. Put the Mask sus remix on and let the lyics sink in.

(Secure the bag, know what I mean? Banrisk on the beat)
(We The Sus Music)
(Ayo, Perish, this is hot, boy)

I suck his dick with a smile for hours at a time
Stare at his nutsack while I hold back my cum tonight
And when he ask me what position
I say, "doggystyle"
(And when he ask me what position
I say, "doggystyle")
But the fact is
I can never get off of his fat dick
And all that they can ask is
"I just wanna smack it" (I just wanna smack it)

Here's what the fact is
He can put my asshole in a casket (Yuh, Yuh Yuh)
Asshole in a casket

So you can see I'm cummin'
But you won't see me nuttin'
I'll just keep on suckin', I'm good (Yeah, I'm good)
And if he sucks my glizzy
I will become dizzy
But it keeps us busy, I'm good (Yeah, I'm good)
I've been twerking for boys for so long
I'vе been flirting with boys for so long
My jaw's been hurting for so, so long it's real
So long, it's real, so long, it's real

Always bеin' judged by a bunch of sexy faces
Stickin' up the guys, haven't seen a girl in ages
But I've been places
Kissin' guy's faces, kissin' guy's faces
Kissin' guy's faces
But the fact is
Kissin' guys is all that I have practiced
Suckin' glizzies while I'm on my mattress
I just really wish that I could smack it (I just wanna smack it)

Here's what the fact is
He can put my asshole in a casket (Yuh, Yuh Yuh)
Asshole in a casket

So you can see I'm cummin'
But you won't see me nuttin'
I'll just keep on suckin', I'm good (Yeah, I'm good)
And if he sucks my glizzy
I will become dizzy
But it keeps us busy, I'm good (Yeah, I'm good)
I've been twerking for boys for so long
I've been flirting with boys for so long
My jaw's been hurting for so, so long it's real
So long, it's real, so long, it's real

So long, it's real
So long, it's real
So long, it's real
(We The Sus Music)

   Granola was feeling drowsy now so he decided to get in bed and fall asleep.

   The next morning Scaramouche woke up and stretched his arm behind him to feel someone else next to him so he jolted up and out of bed. Realizing who it was his face turned red and speed walked out of the room.

   Once Granola woke up they did their daily things but that evening they found out they had an assignment to do together. Track down a traveler in Inazuma.

   "Aren't you from Inazuma?" Granola took a bite out of his delicious scrumptious mouth watering chicken mushroom skewer waiting for Scaramouche to respond.

   "Yea. I haven't been there in a while but apparently the Raiden Shogun pulls a sword out of her badonkers and steals visions now."

   "Ah, so we're gonna have to hide our visions while we're there right?"

   Scaramouche sighed getting a bad feeling about this.

   "I guess so..."