Chapter 4

WHAT IS UP LEAFERS I AM KAZUHAZLEAVEZ BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER OF SCARANOLA YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE YOUR EYES WHEN YOU READ THIS CHAPter!1!!1 jk nothing special happens lol ill shut up now
------------------------------------------------------------

"Pardon?" Granola and Scaramouche looked at eachother. They were in front of the Tsaritsa and Signora was next to her. Yes, La Signora was also being sent to Inazuma.

"So basically. Me and Granola are going to be distracting some traveller named Aether while she gets the gnosis?" Scaramouche couldnt believe he wasnt the one getting the gnosis but someone who used to be below him.

"Correct." La Signora had a smirk plastered on her face that Scaramouche absolutely despised.

"At least it isnt childe.." Granola whispered to Scaramouche.

Neither of them were ready for the mission.

-
-
-
"Holy Shit...it's so much more different than I remember." Scaramouche was tearing up seeing his homeland again. Granola put a hand on his shoulder in attempt to comfort him.

They both stepped off the ship they were on. Ritou was one of the most strict areas when it came to the vision hunt decree. Outlanders weren't allowed to leave unless they had special documents which were hard to obtain. Thankfully the fatui had arranged everything for them. Somehow.

Granola was still fascinated by the Inazuman scenery. Since he grew up in Fountaine and moved to Snezhnaya later on he had never seen anywhere like Inazuma.

"Trust me. It was way better before she ruined everything..." Scaramouche suddenly thought why he was getting all sentimental. He wasnt here to grieve but on a mission. They only had until the next day to prepare for the traveller. But until then he could do a bit of wandering around.

After getting out of Ritou Scaramouche and Granola needed somewhere to stay. It couldn't be at just a regular fatui camp. Adventurers passing by would try to defeat them immediately. So they decided to rent out a small house in a small town called Konda Village near Byakko Plain.

"Ahh it's so nice here. Well, besides everything going on with the shogun." Granola was starting to wish he had grown up in Inazuma instead of Fountaine. He was starting getting tired of the "oui oui baguette" jokes from his friends. But, Scaramouche stayed silent. He wasn't even moving. Granola got up and looked at Scaramouche whos gaze was fixated on children playing under the huge cherry blossom tree in front of their house.

"Humans are fascinating don't you think?" said Scaramouche completely forgetting Granola thought he himself was human.

"What?!"

"What"

"Uh, anyways can you show me around for a bit? I mean today is kind of a day off for us." Granola really was truly interested in learning more about Inazuma and did kind of had to learn more about his surroundings if he was going to be tracking someone down here.

"Oh uhm..sure but only for a bit ok I'm tired." Scaramouche didn't remember Inazuma all too well but he was willing to if it would help Granola.

-
-
-

Their first stop was Inazuma city. There they got miso soup from Shimura's. Granola wasn't all too fond of the texture at first but eventually warmed up to it due to the taste. Scaramouche hadn't had such a comforting meal in years. The food itself was good but what he didn't notice was the person who he was eating with also mattered. He usually ate alone or occasionally with Childe when he would decide to annoy him during his lunch break.

Scaramouche caught himself staring at Granola for a bit too long. He had never really been like this towards anyone. He didn't feel emotions like a normal human would. Of course he still felt them but still a bit differently than most. (woah so brocken)

After the miso soup Granola kept whining about needing something sweet to end his meal. Scaramouche didnt want to deal with it so he just bought some dango off of a street merchant for like 25 mora.

So far Granola was enjoying the food but he still wanted to see more scenery. Almost as if Scaramouche could read his mind their next stop did not dissapoint as in visuals. Chinju Forest. Granola's eyes lit up at the sight of the blue flowers scattered around the forest along with a creek. Scaramouche must've been excited too since he started speedwalking through the forest looking around with his mouth agape. Granola jogged a bit to catch up to Scaramouche.

Granola chuckled a bit under his breath.

"What are you laughing at?" Scaramouche glared at Granola automatically knowing it had to do with him.

"Nothing its just..." Granola got a bit closer to Scaramouche and looked down at him. "You're so much shorter than me."

"Oh come on I'm not that short. but even if I am it does have advantages. I hate when people put being a bit smaller in size than others as a negative thing. I can fit in so many more places than most of the rest of the fatui and..." Scaramouche would not stop talking. The only thing that shut him up was bumping into a tree after being so caught up in his own talk. That sent Granola into a laughing fit.

The day was coming to an end and the two males eventually had to walk back home. They were both very content with what they had done that day.

"Uh..Scara...?" Scaramouche heard from the other room. His face flushed a bit at the nickname but he went to see what was going on.

"Yea?"

"Theres only one bed."

You're kidding. Scaramouche and Granola had slept in the same bed before but Scaramouche didn't know if he'd be able to survive it happening again.

"I-I can just sleep on the floor you know..." was something Granola heard a lot that night before deciding they could just put a blanket between them and both sleep on the bed.

The two males slept peacefully when they managed to get settled. Although Scaramouche kicked Granola in the nuts multiple times they both got a good amount of sleep.

It was the next morning and they both headed to Ritou again. Scaramouche was the first to spot the traveller getting off a ship with a brown haired woman and soon set off with another tall man in red clothing and a ponytail. He was mentioned a few times in the plan and supposedly had a pyro vision. The brown haired woman was also a vision weilder but immediately left so the decree was unable to do anything.

"So we just have to keep track of him until he goes into that domain..correct?" Granola had forgotten 70% of the plan but still had the main stuff down.

"Correct."

"So since everything is going according to plan we should succeed right?"

"Yea...hopefully..."