Chapter 2

And so the fight began. Scaramouche wielding two weapons had an advantage. He would use his scythe for up close and catalyst when trying to dodge and attack at the same time. Granola had a shield due to the crystalize reaction of geo and electro but the shields easily withered with the continuous bolts of lighting.

   The fight had been going on for about 5 minutes when Scaramouche tripped on one of the shards from a previously broken shield and caused Granola to also lose his balance. As a result they ended up in  a quite...questionable position.

   Time froze. Everything went silent only the sounds of panting was heard throughout the fighters and audience.

Granola was getting flustered as anyone would in the position he was in. Both his and his opponents cheekbones dusted a light shade of pink. Soon whispers broke out in the audience. It was hard to hear what others were saying but he could make out out;

   "Why are they not moving?"

    "Does this mean its a tie?" He was also wondering the same but he also heard a different sound...pounding. Not loud but quite faint. Then he realized it was coming from the male on top of him.

   Scaramouche was aware of his heart rate quickening and needed to get it settled. He needed to get out of this position. In one swift motion, he lifted his right arm shifting all his body weight to his left, summoned his scythe and pointed the tip to Granola's neck.

   "Got you." He tried to sound as composed as possible but he couldn't even look at the other in the eyes. Granola let out a sigh. Scaramouche got off as the fight had officially ended since he got Granola in a vulnerable position.

   Scaramouche took a step about to leave but he then felt a calloused warm hand wrap around his wrist. He looked back and his eyes met with Granola's. His heart started beating faster again. This wasn't good.

   "Let's do that again sometime!" Granola flashed an eye smile that made Scaramouche's heart speed up even more.

  "Ok..I guess." That's all Scaramouche could manage to get out as he quickly yanked his wrist away from the hand around it.

It was around 6 p.m. The fight had happened 5 hours ago but the feeling in Scaramouche's heart and stomach wouldn't go away. He hated it. As he hadn't showered since the day before he thought maybe that could help him collect his thoughts.

Granola was pacing through the halls tossing a mora in his hand. Thoughts ran through his head on Scaramouche's reaction earlier. An ex-harbinger being flustered wasnt something you saw every day. But he also wondered what the fight had settled. So he might as well go to Scaramouche's dorm to ask about it. But he didn't know where exactly his dorm was...so he just knocked on every single door until he found it. For one specific door no one answered. Which was odd considering theres 2 people per dorm someone had to be in. Then he read the name tags next to the dorm (what an idiot y didnt he just do that in the first place but jesus this paragraph is long). The names on the tag said;

11th Harbinger, Childe
              -
//////////, Scaramouche

   There had been something scribbled out before "Scaramouche" which Granola was guessing was "6th Harbinger." Although, neither of them had answered the door so Granola decided to just, walk in. The door was unlocked so why not welcome himself in?

   Right away he saw the living room and the kitchen right next to eachother with two hallways on opposite sides of the room. He heard water flowing from one of the hallways which was strange since apparently no one was home. That was a bit concerning. Granola being the overthinker he is jumped to the worst conclusions and thought maybe an abyss mage broke in and was destroying their bathroom even though theres no elemental traces to be seen.

   After just standing there for a bit he decided to investigate and man up since he now owned the title of the 6th Fatui Harbinger. Granola's hand met the door knob and he slowly opened it. The door opened and he was greeted with....a shampoo bottle to the face. He quickly closed the door not even getting a glimpse of who was inside.

   "CHILDE YOU IDIOT WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT KNOCKING FIRST?! ONCE IM DONE IM GOING TO ?!?&/:$):!|€~^|%|]£|\>\%]*{!.!!.?1$:&2!!!!!" It was definitely Scaramouche, All of threats threats sent chills down Granolas spine even if they werent directed towards him.

   "Hehe...it's not Childe. Sorry about that." The voice from the other side of the door made Scaramouche's face go red. What should he say? What should he do? He just remained silent. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

   "I just wanted to talk about the fight...what was the point of it?" Granola was the one to break the silence. He heard Scaramouche chuckle on the other side.

   "I'm not that sure either if I'm being honest. But I enjoyed it." What was he saying? Since when does he care about enjoying fights? All he cared about before was putting people in their place and demonstrating his strength.

"You shouldn't leave your door unlocked all the time especially if Childe isn's home and you're taking a bath or shower or whatever you're doing. I care about you you know?" Granola quickly covered his mouth in embarrassment. The last part had slipped out. He had just said he cared about someone he barely knew.

   "I wont. Wait, CHILDE ISNT HOME??" and at that moment the smoke alarm went off. Granola ran to the kitchen and Scaramouche hurried out of the bath and wrapped a robe around himself. He guessed the whole dormitory heard it because a hydro skirmisher quickly ran in through the door putting out the fire in the oven.

   Once the skirmisher left Childe walked into the room and saw what had happened. He dramatically fell on to his knees in front of the oven.

   "THE COOKIIIIIEEEESSSSSS"