- Nosaka x Reader: Never Alone

AFTER CENTURIES IM BACK AJSHJDJ 

im so sorry for such a long delay, lately ive been losing such motivation and im deeply sorry for the long wait :''

hope you enjoy ! <33

requested by: goshicakes

theme: angst and fluff at the end 

----------

" You're never alone. "

THAT DAY. Where it all went downhill for your reputation at school. Well, you never really cared about it much, but the issue at hand ruined a lot of things for you.

They used you and your phone to expose all of your embarrassing secrets, humiliating you at school. People would now laugh and gossip about you here and there through the hallways. To sum it up, the laughing stock at your school. You even overheard gossips from teachers. 

You were back-stabbed.. betrayed.

To make things worse, it was by your only friend. The one that stuck with you through out elementary and so on. The one that would always be there to laugh with you, cry with you, and be there for you. Turns out, it was the whole opposite. The friend you once called your friend, was never one after all.

Several moments after the whole occurrence, you basically isolated yourself from everyone.

"Y/N! Come on please come out.. we're all worried about you," Your older brother called out behind your door. You could smell a combination of peppermint and lavender scented perfume, knowing that your mom and dad were also at the door with him.

You were touched by them caring and appreciated it, but at the moment you weren't ready to face or handle what comes next, so denial it was that you chose as you heard your family members calling out to you, sadly.

You could still feel the feeling of warmth from your "friend" that you once had. That warmth now was just a blizzard of coldness You sobbed once more while glancing at a photo of the two of you at an ice cream shop. That was on your last birthday. It was one of your favorite days. 

At some point it, 10 minutes have passed. By that time, you heard another knock on the door. 

"Hey, Y/N... its Nosaka." 

You knew precisely that, that was him indeed. Nosaka, one of your other closest friends. He was always so faithful to you and always helping you through every situation and always being there for you. He was definitely one of your true friends at heart. 

You sighed a bit, still nervous and not ready to speak. 

Behind the door, he smiled sadly, sighing softly. "Look, Y/N, I'm really sorry you had to go through all of that. Your 'friend' was definitely a jerk to you. It's okay if you don't want to come out and talk to any of us, but just know that we're here if you need us." He said, as he glanced back at your family. 

You felt back for denying comfort from your family earlier and now even Nosaka is here. With still a nervous and confused motion, you got up slowly and made your way to the door. You unlocked it and opened to see Nosaka and your family. You frowned while you were tears, touched by how everyone cared about you so much. 

"Everyone I-" 

Your family ran to you as they hugged you tightly, smiling sadly and warmly at the same time. They showered you with all the love they had, as do always. You were even more touched and were at the verge of tears as you hugged them back, embracing the warmth of their love and affection. 

You glanced over Nosaka as he smiled warmly at you and nodded. Yours tears started streaming down again and you pulled him into the hug as well, taking him into shock, but he wrapped his arms around as well. 

This warmth.. the comfort. It truly showed..

...You were never alone.