- Tatsuya x Reader : My Idiot

LOOK WHO'S BACKKK!
Alrighty.. so today's oneshot is our one and only, Tatsuya, x Reader!
Hope y'all enjoy it ^^
This was requested by user03744215

Enjoy Minna!~

-Theme : you know the drill-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're my one and only, loveable idiot, you know.."

2.00 p.m.
Eisei Gakuen was at Y/n's house. They barged into her home at 1.00 p.m., all of a sudden, because they wanted to suprise Tatsuya, making Y/n question herself.

Well, she has a crush on him apparently.
Y/n has always been one of his closest friends since they were still very young.. but she never thought that she would develop feelings for him at 12. Anyways, since it was Tatsuya's birthday today.. she wanted to give him the perfect present. Sadly, she didnt have anytime to go out and buy something for him. A feeling of guilt rushing down her again.

Although.. she did have an option. Y/n had always have this secret talent of hers, which was baking. She wouldve baked chocolates for him, as she knew they were his favorites. One thing though. She was out of ingredients once she got to kitchen to start making some. She shrugged on the floor, kneeling down. She was about to give up, till she glanced at the clock. There was still plenty of time till Tatsuya would arrive.

She ran upstairs and got changed into her favorite sweater than ran back down, putting on her boots, as Midorikawa walked up to her. "Y/n-chan, where are you going?? Tatsuya might come soon, you know.." Asked Midorikawa, as Y/n looked at him. "Im gonna go to my dad's bakery shop for awhile. I didnt get to buy Tatsuya a present, so I wanted to bake him some chocolates! But well.. I ran out of ingredients, sadly.. Now, Im heading out, okay? I promise I'll be back in time!"

Midorikawa shrugged at her reply and nodded with a worried smile. Out of everyone, only he knew about her crush on Tatsuya, besides Reina and Clara. He didnt want her to miss an important moment, but he trusted her either way.

Y/n headed out and started running across the pavement. She didnt bring anything, but herself and her phone. She barely cared if she didnt bring her bag. All she wanted to do was bake some chocolates for her crush at this point. She didnt want to let this flop and she's definitely doing a great job at that.

She was running so quickly, it was as if she was on the field. Her father's bakery was quite far from her house, but then again. She cared less and kept on running. She stopped for a moment and panted. She glanced at her watch, eyes widening. It was 3.00 p.m. already. She didnt realize that she was running for 1 hour straight. Midorikawa said that he'd be at her house around 4.00 p.m. She shrugged and wanted to proceed running, but before she could even take another step...

Raindrops fell down on her.

"G-GAH! WHY THE RAIN, WHY DID HAVE TO BE RAIN! UGH! I DIDNT EVEN BRING AN UMBRELLA, DAMNIT!" She shouted out those words and sat on a bench, that didnt even have any nearby trees to cover her for shade. She looked down as raindrops were pouring down from her hair. Even if she wanted to go back nor continue on.. the rain made everything seem cloudy, making the path seen blurry.

A small tear ran down her cheek, because she felt even more guilty at the fact that she wasnt able to bake the chocolates for Tatsuya nor make it back to her house for the party. She sighed and frowned, feeling bad for Tatsuya. Raindrops were still falling on her head till.. it suddenly stopped.

Her eyes were closed at that time and she took a peek as she opened an eye, looking up to see an umbrella over her head. She glanced at the side to see who was holding it and her eyes widened in a flash as she saw who it was. It was.. Kiyama Tatsuya.