f o r t y t h r e e

The blast of random songs pierced through the air when Jisung entered the large, yet crowded space

The blast of random songs pierced through the air when Jisung entered the large, yet crowded space. Flashes of lights blinked all over the semi-dark room as people danced to the music.

The smell of alcohol penetrated his now scrunched nose, and his eyes raked the area to search for a specific person but the boy couldn't seem to find him anywhere.
Yes, it's currently around 2 pm and yes- he's in a club or bar or whatever people call it.

He regretted agreeing to come in the first place, but the person he's meeting insisted to gather in this crowded, packed place full of drunk human beings and he swore he almost died from dizziness.

Striding away from the crowd, Jisung ended up walking towards the restroom but immediately turned around when he saw a couple- if they even were a couple, making out right infront of him. The poor boy groaned in frustration before resuming to search for the guy he's meeting up with, and he did.

His brother sat on the large sofa, surrounded by unknown girls, holding a glass of alcohol in his hands as he flirted with each and every one of those chicks, downing his drink once in a while.

Jisung wanted to gag at the sight, cursing under his breath as to why his brother became such an alcohol addict.
How disgusting, he muttered to his own before excusing himself through the sea of people, making his way over to his brother.

The boy sighed out of relief when he successfully avoided the drunk girls that started bothering him on his way, and Jisung saw his brother not that far from where he stood.
"Bingo motherfucker," he mumbled and walked over to him.

"We had such a great time, didn't we girls?" his flirtatious manner made the girls around him weak as they nodded aimlessly to give him some sort of response. He was about to say more until his name was called by an unknown voice, so he turned himself around to be met by his one and only..

"Park Jisung!" he exclaimed, standing up with his arms wide open in attempts to hug the younger one, but was quickly rejected when Jisung shoved his arms away from touching him.

"Don't touch me," Jisung demanded and narrowed his eyes at his brother, "Park Jimin."

Jimin let out a sarcastic laugh, before eyeing his little brother from head to toe. "You've grown a ton," the older stated, "and your attitude's not that much of a good one either." Jisung rolled his eyes and scoffed at his words, says you.

"Shut up and tell me why you called," Jisung folded his arms impatiently, and again a laugh emitted off of Jimin's lips before the said boy shook his head, then he turned his head to look at the girls he was with- who stared at the two as they talked.

"Girls, I've got some stuff to do. You enjoy the party, yeah?" Jimin winked, and Jisung swore he saw one of them pass out.
Damn, the power of Park Jimin indeed, he thought in terms to mock his older brother. His mind was cut short when Jimin snaked his arm to Jisung's shoulder, pushing him to go somewhere a little bit more private.