Chapter 12

About two weeks later, we entered an area by the Roman camp. Going with our plan, I kissed Lina goodbye and put my cap on, going into the cave I see in my dreams. I walked in careful not to make any noise. There was Percy, bound and gagged like a damsel in distress. I took out my knife and attacked the first guard. Easy. This was a piece of cake. I quickly knocked the other two out and made my way over to Percy. I made myself visible and I saw the joy on his face. I kissed his forehead and set him free.

"Seaweed Brain I missed you!"

"I missed you too Wise Girl! You know I love you right?"

"Yes and I love you. You have no idea what we've been through Percy." another kiss. "Who's we Wise Girl?" "Umm...we have a daughter Percy." as I said this I buried my face in his chest.

"Really? Cool. How'd this happen? What's she look like?" I shut him up.

"She looks like a three year old me with your eyes." and with that, I began to explain how Lina Jackson came into our lives. "You have no idea how advanced she is. She is so pretty and smart and tells me everyday that she loves me and she loves you. It makes me sad when she cries. I already love her so much and I've only known her for 3 months..." he shut me up again. "Do I get to meet her?"

"Don't be such a Seaweed Brain! Of course you get to meet her!" We both started laughing.

"Stay here. I'll go get her." I kissed him gave him a hug and turned invisible so I could get my baby girl. "Lina, come with me there's somebody I want you to meet."

"Ok mommy." I picked her up, turned her invisible, and gave her a piggy back ride to the cave. When we went in I heard her gasp. She climbed off me kissed my cheek took the cap off and ran to her daddy. He picked her up and spun her around.

"Are you my daughter Miss Lina Jackson?"

"Yes. Are you my daddy Percy Jackson?"

"Yes. And I love you so much. You are just as pretty as your mommy." he planted a kiss on her cheek.

"Thank you. I'm happy now. Mommy doesn't have to worry anymore and our family is complete!"

"Such a little lady. Why don't you come over here mommy?" Lina and I giggled.

"Only if I get a kiss daddy." more giggles. I ran over and Percy kissed me.

"Lina baby do you like your daddy?"

"Oh yes. I love my daddy." with that, we let go of Lina and walked back to the ship. We still had a lot of discussing to do. At least Percy is with me again. My little family is complete.