Chapter 11

We found Chiron at the dining pavilion. After I got Lina breakfast, I told her I'd be right back and went to talk to him on the hill.

"Chiron, I need to talk to you." I told him about my dream.

"He needs to see her Chiron. He needs to meet her. Can I please bring Lina with me? Please?"

"You are right. You may bring Lina as long as she is not disruptive." I ran and gave the old centaur a hug.

"Thanks Chiron! You have no idea how much this means to me." I left and ran back to tell my baby girl the good news.

After making sure we had everything for the tenth time, we took our bags and boarded the boat. I was to share a room with Lina and Rachel. We had our side. She had hers. No arguing, no problem. It was a medium sized room. There were two beds, two dressers, a closet, and a small half bathroom. Rachel had put a mirror on the door to the closet as well as decorating her half with artsy stuff. I put up a curtain running through the middle of the room. Lina brought a picture of Percy holding me. She said it's always with her. I put a cork board up with pictures of my friends surrounding another one of Percy giving me a piggy back ride. It wasn't much but it was enough.

"Lina baby, when we get there, stay on the boat until I come back and get you. Ok?"

"Yes Mommy."

That night I couldn't sleep. I stayed up and watched Lina. Watching Lina sleep wasn't helping me so I went outside and looked out into the water. I'm coming Seaweed Brain. Remember. Please, remember. Getting lost in my memories, I hadn't noticed someone beside me.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I was a bit startled until I noticed that person was Thalia.

"Yes."

"Annabeth, I know what you're feeling. It hurts when you lose the one you love. It burns. It's a feeling you can't explain. Trust me, I know. At least you'll be reunited. I never told anyone this, but I think you know. I became a hunter because I had lost both Jason and Luke. Luke and I, we were never together, but we could've been. He meant more to me then anyone saw. It broke my heart when you and Percy told me what happened." Hearing her confess this, we both broke out in tears.

"You're right. We will be reunited but I can't shake this feeling that something bad is going to happen."

"Is it the quest? Or are you just a paranoid mommy?"

"Shut up! That's not funny! I have no idea why I feel this way..."

"Hey, I was just messing around. You know I love being an Aunt! I adore Lina. Maybe you are just nervous about how you'll find Percy."

"Maybe. I just don't know. I better go check on Lina. Night Thalia."

"Night Annabeth." as soon as I laid down, I fell asleep. Thank the gods I had no dreams.