Chapter 5

Disclaimer- Do I look like Rick Riordan?

As the holidays came and went my my dreams were getting worse.They would either be so real and wonderful or freaky and horrible nightmares. Once I dreamed that we were getting married. I was walking down the isle with my father. My dress was beautiful. It was a spaghetti strap silver dress with blue pearls hot glued on the lace of the skirt and train. My shoes were really ballet flats charmed to look like heels. (Thank you Aphrodite!) My hair was up in a messy bun-type-thing with blue and silver pearls scattered about. Aphrodite insisted that I put make-up on so I did. Very light make-up and red velvet cupcake lipgloss. I looked amazing. I had Thalia, Rachel, and Juniper as my bridesmaids. Thalia was my maid of honor. Her dress was strapless and silver with blue pearls scattered about. Juniper had a plain silver dress with a blue ribbon tied around her waist in a bow. Rachel had a blue dress with a silver ribbon instead. Their shoes were all strappy high heels. For the flower girl and ring bear I used my younger twin sisters Althea and Alicia and my brothers Matthew and Bobby. Althea and Alicia's dresses were the exact opposite of mine. Matthew and Bobby were in silver tuxes. Percy had a blue one. His groomsmen were Grover, Nico, and Tyson. I didn't know the best man yet. He said he'd do rock paper scissors or something because he just couldn't pick! The guys tuxedos were all silver. I was very nervous. Mom and the girls kept trying to calm me down. Sally came into the room and when she saw me pacing her smile widened.

"Annabeth, Percy is doing the exact same thing! Stop! You two are gonna be together for a long time. Don't worry."

"That's the thing Sally. I'm afraid of what will happen." "Do you love him?" "Of course! I love him with all my heart! I'd do anything for him!"

"Then you'll be fine. Now come on gorgeous. Your man's waiting!"

Walking down the isle with my father was amazing. He was happy. I loved it. While walking I looked at our guests. Four special ones stood out to me. Hades must be happy for us. In the second row were Luke, Silena, Beckendorf, and Bianca! I felt tears in my eyes when I saw them. Unfortunately as soon as I made it to Percy my dream ended. I awoke in Percy's bed. I miss him way to much! I need him! Percy wherever you are, whatever is happening know that I love and miss you! I need you Seaweed Brain! Stay alive for me, for us, for our future.

The next morning, I awoke to mom and Poseidon. Oh crap.

"Good morning!" I said.

"Annabeth Chase have you any idea what you have done?!" mom asked.

"No I wasn't aware that I did something wrong." I stated.

Then I noticed she was holding a bundle. So was Poseidon. These bundles were breathing too. My eyes widened. I had just given birth to children out of my thoughts!

"Oh Styx! I'm to young to be a mom! Percy is not even here! I'm a single mom to twins that were born from my thoughts! What am I gonna do? I can't do this by myself! I can't even name them yet!" now I was crying.

"It wasn't her fault Athena. She didn't know better. Maybe we shouldn't have come..." but mom didn't agree. She was furious.

"Poseidon you and I both know we can't take care of them. I'm a goddess. You are a god. It's all your son's fault!" oh no she didn't!

"Don't blame him mom! If it's anybody's fault, it's Hera's! We wouldn't be in this position if she didn't take my Percy away!"

Then I started shaking. My vision went blurry and people were calling my name. When my vision cleared, I was lying on the beach. Piper, Jason, and Will were shaking me and my head was in Rachel's lap.

"What happened?"

"Well, Rachel zoned out grabbed ahold of your shoulders and you passed out." thanks Will.

"Well at least it was a dream."

"What was a dream?" asked Piper.

"I was having a dream that when I woke up Poseidon and Athena were looking at me and mom freaked out and they were holding babies in their arms. They were mine and Percy's children. Only they came from my thoughts. Then we got into a big fight about what's gonna happen and my vision went blurry then I awoke to you."I explained.

"Oh my gods! Annabeth that's what I was seeing! When I grabbed you, the vision consumed you too. That's why it seemed so real to you. I bet that was a sign! Annabeth that could happen! Think more carefully now!" Rachel exclaimed.