One [Syntax]

I left this as ambiguous as I could manage, so I hope the plethora of "you" and "yours" do not get annoying.
In any-case,
_________________

Soft embrace, gentle touch,
Oh how nice it is to be held softly by a particular spidery man. His fingers run through locks of your hair, quite careful to not accidentally pull when they run across a stray knot or two. It is nice, so very nice to have another gently play with your hair, being that the action leaves you feeling relaxed; calm, safe.
He lays on his back, while you on his chest. Their arm rests over your back whilst yours lay wrap around his own. Entangled together, you both are, in a relaxed embrace of cuddling. Simply laying in silence, listening to each other, calm heartbeats and slow breathing. Enjoying the moment of being close to one another.

Syntax watches you with a half lidded, neon green, eyes.  A small, relaxed, smile present on his lips as he trails his fingers through your hair. So soft.. just the same as the rest of you.
Seeing you so relaxed, almost looking as if you were ready to fall asleep within but a few moments, was pleasing to the spider demon.
He runs his fingers through your hair one last time before bringing his hand over to cup your cheek, thumb running back and forth over the bone beneath.

You take a deep breathe in and sigh, pressing into his hand as you lean your head towards it. Your eyes flick up to gaze into his green ones, before wandering over the rest of his visage.
A lovely shade of purple for skin, fluffy bright green hair, a thin mustache, and back to his eyes once again. Such a soft and caring gaze, all focused on you.

______________

I sincerely hope that twas adequate, and enjoyable, to read!
I know it is quite short and I apologize, but I really am not quite one of those who can extensively write elaborate stories or scenes.
Nevertheless, hope that you dear reader have a wonderful time of day or night where ever you mayhaps be on the planet!