Shhhh koi hai

Hi lovelies.... I hope you'll doing fine...
Missed me?... I missed you all too...

Soo let's go....

------------------------------------------------------------

"Sidharth... please naa" she whined on the screen and he cursed himself for the distance because in these 10 days his wife had become bold and baby around him that he so wish to squeeze her right now as she looked super cute while complaining.
They were currently on video call and this has became there norm to call everyday and once on video call.

"Nahi... alhaya... maine boladia na" he replied sternly making her pout grow bigger.

"Hayy app man kyu nahi jate"

"Toh app man jaye na biwi" he spoke extra sweetly making her hault on her words as his statement made her jam.

Just then, tai ammi entered with her warmest smile and frown seeing her sad.

"Kya hua meri bachi" she ambled towards her and sat beside her.

"Tai ammi dekhe na... mai kabse keh rahi hu ki mai ab bilkul thik hu... mujhe niche sabke sath breakfast karna hai... par yeh man hi nahi rahe" she complained like a kid complaining about the naughtiest child of the class... but that made him smile wider looking at her being all the same with tai ammi, she always shock him by being favorite of the people he loves the most.

"Naaz... meri jaan, stairs will be too much for you... back me pain ajaega" he tried to sound as calm as he could.

"Par ab meri injury thik hai... app tai ammi se pucho... maa se pucho"

"But naaz...." he was cut off in between by tai ammi.

"Sidharth ab rehne bhi den na... kitne din hogae hai bachi bore hojaegi room me reh reh ke... apne to jaise pabandi laga di ho... mai hu yaha ab to shehnaaz hum sabke breakfast karegi" she ordered sternly at the end making him shut and she squealed like a child which she is, a biggest one though.

"Thik hai... go and enjoy... I'll call you once I'll be free... take care... and tai ammi app bhi" he spoke and hung up... and went to his gym session which he left just to talk to her.
Shehnaaz and tai Ammi went down to join everyone on dinning area.

"Tujhe yaad na meri ayii kisi se ab kya kehnaaaa....."  shehnaaz came down with tai ammi beside her making everyone perplexed while kushal sang dramatically banging his head on vikas's shoulder making him wince on seeing her.

"Tch...Tch...Tch... galat time pe galat gana" kaya threw tissue papers on him and he glared her but his glare change into crying face when samyra threw her milk bottle at him.

"Beta bhara hua bottle marna tha na..." he said earning a smake from sameer while jay gave him "bache ko toh baksh de" look.

"Chi...chi...aaa...aaa...gande...maamuu" sammy sang in her baby voice complementing his song ( note the sarcasm).

"Tum aye toh aya mujhe yaad gali me aj chand nikla..." he again sang but now happily and tried making vikas's head as tabla but he moved back making his hand land on hot curry on his plate.

"Ahhhh... mumma... mere ice cream... samosa...save me" he winced like a butterfly making everyone laugh.

"Meri bachi..." maa hugged her lovingly peppering her face with kisses warming her heart .

"So good to see you bache" baba spoke with a wide smile.

"Thanks to your son baba" she made everyone chuckle this time.