chapter 3 loving each other

it was yet another night for our heroes ratchet and rivet the two lombaxes who found love during the first sight but she was still nervous due to the newfound feeling with each other as they loved one another as well but that was about to change.

rivet was at ratchet home and she was bored because she waited until he would come home and so she could tell him how she feels in this newfound relationship that they are in and she knew one day that it would include them having sexual intercourse with one another.

but that day would come sooner than expected as rivet would discover this very night and this night would be a one to be remembered for her.

as she was laying on the couch and as soon as she heard the door open she got up quickly but she was in joy as she saw who it was.

ratchet: hey rivet i'm-

but ratchet was soon cut off as rivet jumped onto him and having her legs around his waist while kissing him and having her arms around his head eventually he putted his arms around her waist and eventually kissed her back.

she stopped kissing as she looked into his neat green eyes and as she was looking her eyes were filled tears off joy.

rivet: i missed you.

he replied back to ease her the trouble before wiping a tear off from her face.

ratchet: i missed you too beautiful.

and as soon as she said that she kissed him again but this time long and hard and as she was doing it ratchet walked into his bedroom while having rivet hanging onto him.

as soon as they were both in his bedroom he gently placed her before being on top off her and kissing her neck before thrusting her in her sweet spot.

rivet: ah! ratchy!

he thrusted her more as she moaned while having to whimper in pleasure

rivet: ratchy!! ahhhhhhh!!

as soon as he was about to let go, rivet spoke softly to him.

rivet: ratchy more please, i want more of you.

ratchet soon replied.

ratchet: okay, baby.

he replied softening her as she replied back in a loving manner.

rivet: i love you ratchet so much.

ratchet: i know but i love you more rivet.

as as he said that he thrusted and banged her more against his bed as rivet moaned while having her prosferic yellow metal arm on the back off his head to hang onto as her eyes widened of excitement.

rivet: ratchet i'm about to-

ratchet: i know rivet just let it all out.

and so she did.

eventually they stopped as it was getting late but as soon as they went to bed they spoke to one another.

ratchet: um rivet?

rivet replied a little bit more lazyilly

rivet: hmm?

ratchet: well i was wondering if you wanted to go out on date with me tomorrow since i already planned it and i've been meaning to ask you about and would you like to go maybe?

rivet: aw! ratchy,yes you sexy boyfriend of mine and you know what i could take on again if i could.

ratchet: so what is stopping you?

rivet: you've worn me out so good.

ratchet: but rivet did you enjoy it?

rivet: you bet i did and because of it i love you even more.

ratchet: i love you too. 

then they kissed for a minute or two before gasping for air and falling asleep.