the date and the encounter

eventually it was the day off their date.

and the most exited was rivet as she would always get the chance to hug and kiss ratchet but this time ratchet had prepared something special for her since they were together for almost a year.

as they were enjoying their date ratchet and rivet hugged and kissed since it was their day and ratchet had something planned for her to show his love for her.

rivet: i love you so much ratchet.

 she said as ratchet was holding her against the wall while she had her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms holding his head and she didn't let go off him.

ratchet: i love you too rivet.

but then ratchet putted her down and to which made her sad.

rivet: ratchy, why did you put me down for.

ratchet: i have one for surprise for you.

rivet: aww,i love you very much ratchet.

ratchet: me too baby.

then he got her close to his chest to which she smiled cheekily before holding both of her hands on his cheek as she kissed him long and hard.

as she let go ratchet got on one knee and had something behind his back which she was confused even more by that.

ratchet: rivet, you have been the love off my life from the beginning i met you and i falled for you and i love you so much so rivet will you marry me.

ratchet pulled out a small box and inside of it was a shiny and silver and metal diamond ring for her.

rivet was shocked but had her eyes watery out of pure love and joy.

rivet: yes ratchy, i'll marry you.

as he slotted the ring on her prophetic metal yellow arm on her and as soon as he did she tackled him furiously to the floor kissing him and ratchet felt happy now since now he wasn't the only lombax and she was his only and would not want to hurt her.

as they were about make love once more they heard an explosion.

so they got up and checked it out.

rivet: who are you?

to be continued...