2- New Places and Faces pt.2 *Rewrite*

Cole had just woken up. He went to the kitchen and had some cereal (since he didn't have much food) after giving himself a bit to wake up, he started getting ready. He checked the time and realized that if he didn't hurry, he would be late. He rushed the rest of his morning routine and flew out the door.

"When is he getting here?" Asked a girl, "jeez Ingrid its only been two minutes" another responded, Ingrid tapped her foot impatiently. At that moment the café door burst open, Cole walked in and looked around until he spotted a special reserved table. He immediately ran up to the table and sat down "Hi I'm Cole *pant* sorry I'm late" He said, out of breath, "Nice to meet you!" Ingrid answered with excitement "it's alright your late" said the other girl from earlier whose name is Zara. the group then decided to go around the table and introduce themselves.  

First Ingrid, then Zara and so on. The rest of their names where Nre, Sara, and Paul. The group talked until it was time to go meet with the king, they all got a ride to the palace. "Ah yes you've met my very best heroes" said the king, "I hope your good as well, after all you were one of the top heroes in your kingdom." "thank you your majesty." Cole silently rejoicing in his head "the threat this kingdom faces is real and dangerous, none other than that of the demon scum, I have specially crafted this team to fight this threat and bring that creature into custody." "u-um s-sir, what crimes has the demon committed?" Nre asked "unspeakable ones!" the king shouts "shouldn't we do some training or bonding exercises?" Asks Zara, "no, no that takes to much time" the king answers, "b-but"  "seems our meeting is over! See you all tomorrow!". The team walks out of the palace, chatting up a storm about the adventure ahead, well, everyone except Paul. Cole didn't know what but there was something off about him, he was very distant and withdrawn... oh well! "Maybe he was just a bit nervous" Cole thought to himself as he finished his night time routine and flopped into bed. He couldn't wait for tomorrow!

Ayo, another rewrite done, from now on I'll think about how I want the story to be before I write lol. Thanks for Reading!