7

(Earlier)

Seulgi just finished doing her things outside and was about to head back. A ring from her phone made her froze. It was a phone call, not to mention the name '5th Storey Bunny' on the screen, she hadn't received a phone call in a while. Before sliding the green icon, Seulgi busted into one of the doors that had the name tag 'Ahn Yujin & Shin Ryujin' dangling outside. Yujin, the light sleeper, wiped her eyes and rose up. The older one kept making a fuss on her sleep but Seulgi just ignored her.

"Oh hi unnie, what are you doing in my room?" She sat on the bed and accepted the call, putting it on speaker.

"Uhm, hi. Is this a friend of Joohyun?"

Seulgi gave a sign for Yujin to answer.

"Yes"

"Are you free right now? Can you fetch Joohyun up to her place? She's completely knocked out here."

"Ok"

Seulgi quickly ended the call and heaved a sigh of relief. Her hand reached inside her hoodie pocket and pulled out a candy bar. She ruffled Yujin's hair a little then handed the candy bar. The kid's eyes lighted up in a matter of seconds. "Thanks a lot, unnie!"

After handling the phone call, she headed to Sunmi's room, the owner of the orphanage. "Oh Seulgi, can I help you?" It was a relief she was still awake at this time.

'Can I borrow unnie's car for a while?'

Seulgi signed with her hand. Sunmi willingly gave her the car keys with one condition, there shouldn't be any scratches presented on her car when it was returned. Seulgi stepped out of the building, on her way to fetch Joohyun.

Seulgi had finished her quick visit and was now standing in front of Joohyun's door. The event felt sort of like a deja vu to her. Similar to the other day when she woke up greeted by the girl fast asleep on her shoulder. It was another ordinary day after dancing with her crew, only the rain showered her on the way back.

Supposedly what should have been a short wait at the bus stop turned out to her waking up with an angel beside her. Seulgi didn't mind, not even a little, she felt blessed. She snapped out of her mini flashback and inserted the key.

Seulgi gently laid the angel on her bed. Her eyes unconsciously watched every detail on Joohyun's face. No flaws detected, everything was perfect from her eyes. After tugging the blanket, she didn't leave immediately. Instead, she sat down, head placed on the bedside with both hands as a pad slightly tilting to the left and eyes locked on the perfect creature sleeping peacefully.

Didn't know a single being can make you feel this way.