Note

Let me share a story with you. Before I started writing on Wattpad, I had written many stories. Some in my books, some in MS Office Word. Same with 'Dil_Wil_Pyaar_Vyaar'. The day I published the first part of my first story, I started to write next part on the very same day. Just before "Dusri Sagaai" was published, I had completed my 1st #KaVi fanfiction.On 6th of July, I was going to publish the 5th part "Suleh". As usual, I opened MS Word to read the part that was to be published and make amendments, if I feel any; I found out that due to some glitch, 20 out of my 34 stories got deleted... (including D_W_P_V).

I was dumbfounded. What The Heck!!? How could this happen. I have been writing for so long! After a lot of cursing and kicking the table, I sat down to think what next. It was then I remembered I have OneDrive in laptop. I opened it just to get disappointed again. It was 3 hours before I had to upload my next story and I was sitting and thinking doing nothing. After sometime, when I was hell blank, I started reading. But couldn't read more than 5 minutes. So, I just lied down. Observing the moving fan. Damn! 20 stories!! I was happy for the stories which were safe though. I started reading my old stories. They were only a page or 2. I started writing stories when I was 8 years old. At the age of 12, I got my laptop. And at the age of 14, i.e., two years before I started writing stories on MS Word. I also read my diaries (the ones which were saved on laptop as well the handwritten ones). I admit that the stories were illogical, but every time I wrote a story, however illogical it may be, had a moral. Also, the diary. There were days in which I was angry, sad. But then I cheered up myself. I was inspired by that silly yet mature me.

I again started to think. But the thoughts this time were different from the thoughts some time ago. I remembered the plot of DWPV. I had just forgotten the dialogues, the story. So, I rewrote the 5th part. I had made many changes this time. As I remembered the plot, but not the stories, I wrote a total different version. After few amendments, the final draft was ready. Though it was not the original, it was up to mark with original.

The point of sharing the story is information about my new story. I got the idea while publishing 'Suleh'. The concept is that, hum roz seekhte hai. Kal mai apni galti se seekha. Ki no matter how big the problem is, we get a solution. Bass khudko thodasa solution dhoondhne ke liye push karne ki jaroorat hai. I learnt from the past me. Waise hi...aap log bhi humesha apni kisi n kisi galti se kuch n kuch seekhe hoge. Bass thodasa dimaag pe zor daalo. Aur yaad karo, hum apni kiss galti se kya seekhe hai. Aur bass DM me apni story. I'll publish the stories in my new book – " Zindagi Ka Safar – Chhote Chhote Life lessons". Aapka naam will be changed if you want to remain anonymous. But your story will be published. Bina kisi ko judge kiye I'll hear all the mistakes (no matter how big or small they are). Bass galti se seekh milni chahiye.

It's just a segment for spreading hope. Spreading positivity. As soon as I receive minimum 21 stories, I'll publish them. One story a day. Feel free to tell me your stories. Dm me. And tell me in the comments if I should continue the segment forever or in parts (I mean seasons). Also tell me if you liked this idea. 6th part of DWPV will be published soon (Target complete hone hi waala hai.)

Tab Tak..

Stay Home Stay Safe

DM me your stories

Namaste

Aur yaha story ke beech note daala kyuki conversations me dalke kisine suna hi nahi (duhh)