Writer's Note

....

I'll be inactive for few weeks as my 10 year old cousin fractured her left hand and we are going out of town. I am publishing two parts till the next update. Or we can say last update.

Well, I am speechless...I just casually wrote Part1 of #DWPV i.e. #DilKiBaatein..not knowing there are thousands of #KaVi fans waiting for the two to get united.

I used to watch CID from 2009 to 2015. I didn't really remember every episode, but CID had a special, real special place in my heart. I stopped watching CID in 2015 because.....I was bored. Yes...seriously I was bored of the common plot which ran for over 20 years! The lockdown, and specially the free time (even during my Std X) made me revisit the show again. I just bumped into a episode of 2014 and saw a scene of Kavin and Purvi. Looking at them, I felt pleasant...After my boards were cancelled, I surfed the internet to find more information about them. Whether they were united in the show...blah blah blah...(I saw every episode too). But I wasn't satisfied with the answers of our dear "Google Baba". Just then, I saw something...and through google, I reached this platform. I read a couple of stories here and I thought...'Chal likh hi le..jyada se jyada kya hoga..log nahi padhenge..usse bura kuch nahi ho sakta' and without thinking of the plot, wrote #DilKiBaatein. The first part was loved by #KaVi fans...and then I started my journey of a proper plot of #DWPV. I have written in the #NOTE about the problems faced later on..but I enjoyed. For the first time, my stories were read and accepted. Otherwise, there was always a question I heard, 'Ladki hai kya kahani likh raha hai?'...I really wanted Kavi to get united, or have a subplot at least in the show. I even thought that the writers had written a Kavi subplot, but as Gaurav left the show, it was cancelled. Kill it. Maybe, just Maybe we'll have Gaurav and Maninder in the show again it season two comes and we may have #KaVi subplot to see.

Again...I promise that I'll try my best not to put you guys down. I will bring up as many #KaVi stories as I can in front of you...

Thank you sooooo much for your love and support..

Last part is going to publish soon...

Do you guys want season 2 of #DWPV? (And even a Third season?) DM me or tell me in comments. I'll make max 3 seasons if you guys want..

Special thanks to my Best friend Kirti (404ErrorNotFoundYo). She is always at my back..no matter what. Dil se Shukriya to all the readers and friends I found here. Well...I don't know if I expressed myself correctly as I don't do such things otherwise. Pardon for the mistakes (if any). And keep showering your love.

Love you all morning glories,

Yash...