Ch 3- Loki.

HELI-CARRIER
                                    2012

"Were at level sir." Maria spoke.

"Good. Let's vanish." Amaya looked around her as the Heli-carrier vanished before her eyes. She smirked. She always loved when it did that.

"Gentlemen. May." Nick spoke walking towards Steve, Bruce and May.

"Fury. It's nice to see you." Amaya said as she walked up to him.

"It's been awhile agent." Nick stopped infront of Amaya.

"Yes I know. It has." Amaya started looking around at the computer loving all the technology around her. Steve starts to walk off as he hands $5 to Nick. Amaya furrows her brows together in question. She walked towards Steve as he goes by the window. 

"Hey." Amaya says not really knowing what to say.

"Hey. So this is your government job." Steve spoke looking away from the window towards May. He admired everything about her.

"Pretty much." She spoke then looking away from the window towards Steve.

"How long have you been here for?"

"Since I was 14." Amaya saw Steve's eyes go wide.

"How old are you?" He asked in shock.

"I thought you weren't supposed to ask a lady her age Cap." May spoke teasingly. She saw him struggling to find something to say to that, "Steve. I'm joking. I am 25."

"Wow 11 years. That's a lot."

"Sure is. But its home. Lets go check on everybody yea?"

"Uh yea." May and Steve walked towards Phil who was talking towards Nick and Bruce.

"Cell phones, laptops.... If it's connected to a satellite it's eyes and ears for us." Phil spoke. Natasha bent down looking at Clint on the screen.

"That's still not gonna find them in time" Natasha said with maybe hope laced in her voice.

"You have to narrow your field. How many spectrometers do you have access to?" Bruce asked.

"How many are there?" Nick questioned. Phil looking back and forth between the two as Amaya looked astoningshly towards Bruce.

"Call every lab you know. Tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof and calibrate them for gamma rays."

But before he could finish speaking Amaya had to join in, her Stark jeans just couldn't help it.

"You can rough out a tracking algorithm basic cluster recognition. At least we could rule out a few places." Bruce looked towards me with exciting eyes. Like he had somebody to talk to here.

"E-Exactly yea." Steve was looking at May with adoring eyes, "Um do you have somewhere for me to work?" Asked Bruce.

"Agent Romanoff could you show Dr. Banner to his laboratory, please? Amaya you can join him later if you want. Have your fun." Amaya nodded towards Nick silently thanking him. When Red started leading Bruce to his lab.

"Your gonna love it, Doc. We got all the toys. May goes stir crazy when she gets the chance to go in the lab." Nat turned around making playful eyes towards Maya while walking away. Amaya then turns toward Steve.

"Hey Cap, wanna spar for a bit while waiting?" 

"I don't know Amaya, I am a lot stronger with you and the serum You know-" But before he could finish speaking May responded.