Mehendi 01

It was evening time;
Everyone was busy for the Mehendi function.....but Bondita was in her room ...becz of Anirudh she was not allowed to went downstairs 😒....Anirudh also came to her room in every 15 min to checked that is she fine or not?? Is she need anything or not??? .....soon Anirban and Ayesha also reached the Mallik Mansion...Both there eyes were searching for there crushs means ( Bondita and Anirudh 😁)......but they didn't found them...as Bondita was in her room and Anirudh also in his room for getting ready....

Soon the function was start; and everyone were enjoying the moment...for just a few minutes Anirudh too came in the hall ...And Bondita was left alone in the upstairs...

........................................................................

Isha: Didi yeh humari dulhan hain...acche se mehendi lagana ...

The woman: jii...

Tanu: wese aapko pata hain isha di ...main ne suna tha ki mehendi k bich main hone wale pati ka name k akshar bhi likha jate hain....😉

Anushka was just blushing 😊☺

Tanu: wese kitna accha hain na Anushka aur Anirban dono A se hi suru hain ...
( but isha was not listening anything she was just staring at Som...whose was also staring at her...both had a cute eye- lock ....but soon Som called Isha without saying a single word ..he call her through his eyes..and she also understood that...and went from there)....
But Tanu was thinking that isha was beside her ...so she continuously talking...

Tanu: hain na isha di...when she turned she found no one was beside her .... yeh isha di kaha gyi.???
To Anushka; main Abhi ayi Anu...

Anushka: hmm

Tanu went from there ....

The woman: Aapke haat main konsa akshar likhna hain???

Suddenly Anirudh came there...

Anirudh: didi Anushka ka mehendi ho Jane par aap plz upar chali jayengi...waha bhi kisiko mehendi krani hain...

Anushka: dada...Bondita niche nhi ayegi???

Anirudh: nhi anu ..wo main ne hi use mana kiya hain ane k liye ....

Anushka: oh accha !!!!

Anirudh: accha main chlta hu ...😊

Anushka: dada...apne Sumedh ko kahi dekha hain...pata nhi kaha hain...subha se dekha nhi use ek br bhi ...

Anirudh: hain..main ne bhi nhi dekha , infact wo Bondita ko bhi dekhne nhi gya ekbr bhi...

Anushka: kya wo ghar par nhi hain???

Anirudh: main dekh kar ata hu....he went towards Sumedh's room...

Anushka in mind: pata nhi Sumedh ko ho kya gya hain?? Pehle to wo aisa nhi tha ....achanak use kya ho gya hain ...mujhse baat bhi nhi krta hain....she was continuously thinking about Sumedh...

The woman: boliye konsa akshar likhna hain???

Anushka without a single thought: Sumedh...

The woman wrote S in her hand ....

The woman: apki mehendi puri ho gyi hain...aab main upr jati hu... she went from there...

Anushka saw her mehendi but didn't notice the letter...then she was busy in talking with her some guests...

........................................................................

Bondita was waiting in her room for the woman....but suddenly someone knock there....Bondita without looking called her to come inside...