Turned into pervert 🔞

Y/n pov

Y/n: ''Jungkook came down stair, breakfast is ready.'' you called your husband name from the kitchen and smiled while looking at the breakfast cuz you made his favorite food for him.

You sit on the chair and release a short sigh when he doesn't reply you and it's normal to you cuz he always ignores you and acts cold toward you.

It's been 3 weeks to your marriage and it was arranged by our parents. we had dated more than 3 months before marriage but those all was boring cuz he never showed any love, care and interest like he was forced to come on date with me.

It would be a lie if i told you that I didn't fall in love with him cuz i fall for him after few times of our date but lack of confidence i couldn't confess it to him.

I still remember our first night wedding night, how he ruined it by sleeping first...i thought that I will confess my love for him on wedding night but after taking shower he slept without waiting for me to finish my night routine!

I was in my thought when coughing sound brought me in reality and it was my handsome and cold husband who is standing confused in front of me.

Y/n: ''oh Jungkook you came, sit i will sever the breakfast but what took you this much time and why didn't you reply---''

Jungkook: ''I'm getting late so give me my breakfast quickly'' He orders to you like you are his maid or house worker not his wife but you nodded your head and gave him his breakfast!!

you both were eating quietly but you were taking glance secretly and waitedhim to say about your cooking but he was only eating normally like there was nothing special to eat!

Y/n: ''How is today's breakfast?'' Did you like it?''

Jungkook: ''Hmmm....it's good.''You smiled after hearing it that he like it asked something!!

Y/n: ''Jungkook, what would you like to eat in dinner i will cook whatever you want to cook for you''.You said while smiling but soon it's faded after hearing his reply, also which hurted you!!

Jungkook: ''cook whatever you want i will eat by the way i will come home late so don't wait for me!'' He said and wiped his mouths with tissue and left there for his office without letting you say anything!

Y/n: '' such a workholic.'' You whispered to yourself and shook your head in disappointment cuz he didn't take glance back at you then you continue eating your breakfast!!

Time Skip

you were watching drama when your phone rings and a bright smile comes
on your face reading caller ID!!

Y/n: ''Hello unnie, so finally you got time for me?? huh?'' You said sarcastically
to girlfriend of your brother!!

Jisoo: ''Oh Y/n don't say like this you know how much I'm busy nowadays?''

Y/n: ''Whatever, now tell me how are you?''

Jisoo: ''I'm fine....you know Y/n.... last night your bro-ther pro-po-sed m-e t-o
ma-rr--y HIMMMM!!'' She said excitedly while creating suspense then shouted at the end!!