Glitchy T. scientist

~Glitchy was a scared at first site of seeing hank and the others but grew closer at time passed by.

~Glitchy also got a major dementia after nearly getting killed by auditor and that's why she sometimes doesn't remember why he is doing stuff and remember less of who the two doctor friends they were friends with.

~Glitchy goes by any pronounce, feel free to just mix them up she dosnt care:)

~Glitchy as said is Genderfluid and pansexual. He dosnt care what gender who they dates but she does care if they are kind and cares about them and actully loves her. 💞 (he can just date anybody)

~Glitchy is a deimos Kinnie

~they have a bad past with aduitor and the A.A.H.W

~She ones worked with A.A.H.W, but doesn't like to talk about it, bc of what they had done to him.

~tricky and Jesus (jebus) was her doctor friends know as, Dr. Hofnarr and Dr. Christoff.

~When they finaly meet again and told about everything, glitchy calls Jesus either "jeb, jebus or christoff" and for tricky "triks or hofnarr". If Jesus and tricky is still comfortable with their past names they will allow glitchy, only when they are alone.

~Glitchy is a switch. :) (don't know why)

~Glitchy isn't that known for what love is, so she is still new with what it is. So good luck getting him to fall in love ;)

~Glitchy can be calm at times and scared. But she will become hyper or crazy when it comes to killing with their favorite two headed axe.

~Glitchy has stretch marks around her stomach and thighs.

~After a big fight with auditor she died unfortunately and got sliced up from the over chest to under his chest and some other places (so say their chest area got chopped off and now she has bandage over that part. It's like top surgery but awake and with blades)

~if glitchy ever sees auditor he will silently panic and say to the guys that they can either go without her or just hide them. So auditor will only see the guys and sometimes he will catch someone being behind them. But he doesn't know that it's glitchy.

I got no more for ya.
Words: 378
Who next?