Chapter 18

Isabella pov

Today was actually good. I met with Maria and spent my day with her.

(Outfit above)

We went to spa, did our pedicure and manicure. Then we went for her shopping. It was good spending time with her. It was so long I had met with her. I was happy. Now we are going back to home.

It was my day off, means sunday. I just wanted to hang out with someone and be relieved. Maria is the only friend I have now. So I called her asking to hangout with me. She immediately agreed.

Adrian is all well now. It's been a month since the incident. It took half a day to recover him. According to doctor's statement he is completely fine. But he should be taking sessions from time to time to see his conditions. Because it has a side effects which cause damage to brain. That day was the last time I saw him but I would talk with him in the call. I would call Anthony and talk with him also.

I can say me and Aaron are pretty much avoiding each other. I don't know who started it but we are avoiding each other. I don't see him except the meetings. If I want to say something to him, I would text. If I want any sign in the files, I would call someone from other departments and send it in a bulk so I won't trouble the person I send. This is going on for a while now. When he is not bothered about me, why should I? Right!

But no. I would send his lunch to his office saying Adrian's name. Adrian knows his brothers situation. I talked with him in the call and he agreed. I make sure to send him home on time. And Adrian's in it as well.

So partly I am just his assistant working for him. And this seems good. But this doesn't make my feelings I have for him to go rather it's making stronger. I don't know what to do. He hasn't faced me yet and I am not facing him as well.

Maybe because of this, I was feeling low so I wanted a outing. And it actually worked.

As Maria was driving around our neighbour, I saw the park.

"You can drop me off here" I said. Maria looked at me.

"Why this isn't your home" she said.

"I wanted to go to park. So you can drop me here" I said. She pulled the car at the side. I got out. I bent down and looked at her from the window.

"Thank you for today. It was fun" I said smiling at her. She smiled back.

"No problem. If you need me just make a call. So see ya" she said waving her hand. I waved back and took a step back. She drove off.

I walked inside the park. The place is little crowd. It's already four in the evening and people are around having fun with their families. I smiled looking around and walking. I walked enjoying the wind and sun. It feels good.

Suddenly I heard a noise behind me. I stopped walking and looked behind. I saw nothing. As I started to walk again, I heard footsteps. Immediately I turned around and saw a guy in hoodie hid behind the tree next to him. I panicked. I turned around started walking fast.

But someone from behind me covered my mouth and held me in their arms. They pulled me towards a tree away from the crowd. They pressed my back on the tree and the person stood infront of me. It was Logan. He left my mouth.

"You" I spat looking at him. He had pulled his hood over his head.

"Yes Isabella. It's me" he said tracing my face with his fingers. I pushed his hand away. I was about to walk away from him. He caged me putting his both hands beside me.

"Nah nah, not so fast darling" he said. He leaned onto to me, immediately I pressed my back against the tree hard as he sniffed me.

"As I remember you smell the same" he said.