13.

*Sebastian's POV*

I bit my lip nervously. Owen had allowed me to sit outside of the pack meeting but I could faintly hear what was happening inside.

Most wolves wanted to help, a few had concerns about it but I knew the situation. Wolves and Vampires had been teetering on a full blown war for decades, no matter what happened, this would simply tip the scale.

War was inevitable.

While stuck in my thoughts, I felt a tap on my shoulder and almost jumped out of my skin. Turning to see Ewan,

"Keanu wishes for your presence"

I nodded. My mouth felt dry and I followed the wolf into the room.

Keanu rose from his seat once I was in the room.

"Sebastian" Keanu greeted and I nodded,

"Keanu"

"We as a pack have decided to help" he said I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

"Thank you..." I said, trying to keep the sobbing out of my voice, "thank you all so much"

Keanu nodded, smiling kindly at me, "Go with Owen, he can assist with a plan"

Owen stood from his seat, gesturing to me and walking off and I followed quickly.

"Thank you" I said to Owen, "for helping"

Owen shrugged, "no matter what we would have done, it would have ended in war one way or the other"

"I know...but still, thank you"

Owen simply smiled back at me, "anything for my brother-in-law"

I went purple, Owen laughed.

((Next chapter things get jiggy owo))