Playlist

Aurora and Owen 

                                                                                       begin again: 

"i've been spending the last eight months think all love ever did was break, and burn and end.                                                         but on a wednesday in a cafe, i watched it begin again"

                                                                                      invisible string: 

            "isn't it just so pretty to think, all along there was some, invisible string tying you to me" 

                                                                                          your love: 

                            "come and kiss me like the first time, that's what your love make me feel like" 

                                                                                   black and white: 

                                                               "when did i first know, i always knew" 

                                                                                   you are in love: 

                                                 "you kiss on sidewalks, you fight then you talk"  

                                                                           beautiful stranger//finally: 

"and i say i'm only playing, but the truth is this. that i've never seen a mouth that i would kill to                                                                   kiss and i'm terrified, but i can't resist"

                                      "i know that beautiful strangers only come along to do me wrong"

"used to think that loving meant a painful chase but you're here right now and i think you'll                                                                                                      stay"

hope you like this playlist and this couple! comment your favourite song or favourite lyric! hope you enjoy this book!