Chapter Four

Who else is seriously disappointed in the divergent movies like the books were great but the movies.....YIKES.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thomas followed Minho towards the woods,nobody seemed to care that both the boys were walking away from the group.Nobody except Chuck that is, he was concerned about his friend and his real thoughts about Minho. Thomas waved goodbye at Chuck with a reassuring smile on his face.

Minho walked ahead so that Thomas would follow no matter how far they walked.Minho started towards a rocky path with small shards of wood sticking out of the ground.Thomas stopped almost immdiatly because he was still barefoot.

"Uh Minho..." Thomas called out stopping the older teen.

"Yeah?"Minho turned around to see Thomas grinning sheepishly at him.

"I don't have shoes on."He pointed to his feet a Minho snorted.

"Hop on my back." Minho walked in front of him and crouched a bit.

"What?" Thomas gaped at Minho.

"Come on before I make you walk through all this wood." Minho grunted.

Thomas sighed and jumped on Minho's back. Minho started walking again and held onto Thomas's legs so that Thomas wouldn't fall and hurt himself.The walk was quiet and definitely calming, Minho walked a while longer until he stopped by a big rock.

He set Thomas down on the rock so that he could sit down, which he did with a quiet thank you.Minho sat beside him and they stood silent for a moment looking only ahead of themselves.

"What did you want to talk about?" Thomas looked at Minho with raised eyebrows.

"I think you know exactly what I want to talk about." Minho looked towards Thomas fondly.

"Okay so talk."Thomas looked back at him eyebrows furrowed.

"Fine,I really want to know what you think about the..."Minho stopped when he saw Thomas frown.

"You wanna know what I think I think it was a mistake honestly I shouldn't have done it." Thomas sighed.

"You what?"Minho looked at Thomas hurt.

"It was stupid of me."Thomas went on.

"I just I have a feeling that it wasnt so stupid,Thomas!"Minho almost shouted,"It's so shucking aggravating thinking about where I know you from."

"Don't yell at me,I know kissing you was wrong but just slim it." Thomas grunted.

"im not yelling I'm just talking loudly."Minho sighed running a hand through his hair."I-I just missed you."

"What?"Thomas felt his face flush he remembered his vivid dream."Why would you say that?"

"I don't know it just felt like the right thing to say."Minho smiled weakly at him.

Thomas didn't care anymore he laughed and kissed Minho again this time softly.Minho was wide eyed surprised but kissed back his eyes fluttering shut.

Thomas broke the kiss practically melting into Minho's embrace.Minho kissed Thomas's neck gently and rested his head on the crook of Thomas's neck.

"Jeeze shuckface I really missed you." Minho muttered quietly.

"I missed you too."Thomas hummed back.

"Yeah?"Minho grinned.

"mhmm."Thomas sighed.

They sat in silence letting the wind ruffle the leaves on the trees surrounding them.Their fingers intertwined,Minho rubbed small circles on Thomas's hand with his thumb.The silence comforted the two boys,Thomas wanted to stay like this forever with Minho.

"Hey klunk head dinner should be ready and I'm starving."Minho looked up at Thomas pulling away from the other boy.

"Way to ruin the moment."Thomas laughed gaining a flick from Minho.

"Come on before I starve to death." Minho whined.

"Yeah,yeah."Thomas laughed,"Let me get on your back."

Minho stood up and Thomas hopped on his back.Minho started heading back to the others,Thomas snuggled his head on Minho's neck.Once they got away from the wooded ground Minho set Thomas on the ground and they walked side by side quietly.

"Do we tell the others?"Thomas muttered quietly.

"Let's keep this to ourselves."Minho suggested and Thomas nodded in agreement.

Everyone was already eating, Minho had walked away from Thomas and sat with his friends.It sadden Thomas to be away from Minho but he knew what they were doing was right.He grabbed a plate of food and sat by Chuck who was eating alone, Thomas felt bad for Chuck he was a good guy they just had to give him a chance.

"Hey bud." Thomas smiled, Chuck looked up and grinned.

"How was your talk?" Chuck scooped up food with his fork.

"it was good."Thomas started eating also.

"Whatcha guys talk about?"Chuck watched Thomas carefully.

"Stuff...."Thomas bit his lip.

"Stuff?"Chuck questioned.

"Runner stuff,nothing too important." Thomas spoke casually.

"Are you sure you're okay." Chuck swallowed looking at Thomas like a concerned parent.

"Yes I promise klunk head." Thomas laughed in a reassuring manner.

"Alright Tommy I trust you."Chuck smiled.

Thomas nodded with a smile, he felt bad for lying to Chuck but he promised Minho not to say a word.He didn't know if he could lie to Newt about Minho just because Newt is just a suspicious person in general. Thomas sighed maybe this wouldn't be as easy as it seemed.