Chapter Eight

Literally why do people feel the need to steal headphones, buds at that. Like what if the person you stole from has like nasty wax or something.Just saying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thomas listened while Minho explained the rest to their friends. He showed them the letter that Teresa had sent them for proof. Newt seemed to believe them too because he was nodding at what Minho was saying. Gally was still glaring at Thomas, which shouldn't surprise him sense Gally hates him.

"We just got caught up in the moment, okay?" Thomas finally spoke up his expression sheepish.

"We get that, we do but you guys couldn't have picked a worst time to get caught up in the moment." Alby sighed looking at Minho with a disappointed glare.

"We're sorry, we are." Minho looked like he meant it too.

Chuck out of all of them looked the most hurt, Thomas felt terrible for not telling him about Minho and himself. But a secret was a secret he would make it up to him some how. Still Thomas watched him closely he had a feeling this would effect their friendship a lot more then he thought it would.

"Tom, we need to talk to that Teresa girl." Minho turned to him but Thomas was still looking at Chuck with a concerned frown, "Did you hear me?"

"Huh? Yeah." Thomas whipped his head so that he was looking at Minho.

"Then what did I just say?" Minho deadpan.

"We have to go talk to Teresa, I was listening to you, shuck face." Thomas bit back a grin.

Minho scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Barely."

"Well this has been enlightening but we need to figure out what we are going to do about that girl." Gally scowled.

"First we have to find out what the hell are the variables." Alby mused.

"And how will we figure that out." Newt ran a hand through his blonde hair.

"The Beatle blades." Minho practically shouted, "If we open them up maybe we can find some type of information in them."

"He might be on to something." Alby muttered, "Alright tomorrow when you guys are out running I want you to collect as many Beatle blades as you can."

Minho and Thomas nodded, while the others continued to listen to what Alby had in mind. Alby seemed to he thinking hard about what they could do within the maze.

"Chuck and Gally you two can find some in this section of the glade tomorrow." Gally groaned but agreed.

"Newt, you and I will be searching in the main section of the glade." Newt frowned they were missing something he just knew it.

"Er, who'll watch the girl." Newt questioned and somehow seemed to have reminded Alby.

"Okay change of plans, Gally who'll be searching alone and Chuck you'll watch the girl." Alby clapped his hands together satisfied with his plan.

They stood there in silence thinking about what they just disscussed or what just happened. Thomas was thinking about Teresa, if he really knew her then why was it so difficult for him to remember her. Thomas head started to throb just trying to remember anything about her or his past life.

"It's late we should all get some rest." Alby announced as he started to walk away.

Chuck trailed him along with Gally and Newt. Minho and Thomas stood behind making sure the others were out of earshot before they started talking. Minho looked at Thomas his eyebrows knit together.

"I don't get it." Minho sighed.

"Get what?" Thomas held Minho's hand gently making circles with his thumbs on Minho's palm.

"Why we're here." Minho sat down on a boulder bringing Thomas down with him, "we've been trying to figure that out for years...what makes this time any different?"

"I make it different," Thomas stated causing Minho to roll his eyes."Teresa makes it different, we make it different."

Minho smiled weakly at Thomas before kissing him softly on his lips. Thomas shut his eyes enjoying how their lips felt on each other.

"I'm sorry I'm just stressed." Minho sighed and Thomas nodded in understanding.

"Want to keep kissing me until it goes away?" Thomas asked seriously causing Minho to laugh loudly.

"Later, right now we have to start getting our plans ready for tomorrow." Minho hummed looking at their surroundings.

Thomas pouted making Minho chuckle before kissing him on his lips once again. Thomas enjoyed it all over again running his fingers through Minho's soft dark hair.

"I love you." Thomas said in between kisses.

"Love you too, shuck face."