Chapter 7: The Challenege

We have been on the airplane for what seemed like forever I was reading and eating and Jack was sleeping. I think back to when we left Jack's mom in our hometown. It was an emotional event for her, well.. Jack to and me also but mostly her. Then I think to who is going to be at press play. It made me nervous to see everyone again. It was a good nervous because I have missed so many people.
  "Babe." Jack pinched my cheek and I smile over at him.
"Yes little miss sunshine.?" I laugh at him and he just shakes his head.
"You look like you are stressed." He stated as he stretches and accendly made the someone's drink fall by knocking into it with his hand. I laugh and then stop when I realize the drink spilled on the person. It was Tyler Freiken Oakley.
"Oh I am so sorry! " I bit my lip and Jack was already trying to help him.
"Hi can he get another.. Whatever he had." I ask the flight attendant and it was funny that she knew exactly what he was drinking.
" You are so lucky that I don't like this top or else we would have some really problems. " Tyler said all sassy like usual.
Jack just smiles at him and helps him clean off his shirt.
"Oooo Tyler you are my favorite youtuber! " I smile at him and his mouth opens in a large O shape. I was confused.
"You're Skylar?" I shake my head yes. "Oh my god. I love your videos. You are so unqine and its hard to fine that on YouTube." Woah. Did I just get praise by The Tyler Oakley.
"Oh my... You watch my videos?" I was shocked and I am sure it was all over my face because Jakc and Tyler both laughed.
"Yes I do! I also heard what had happened to you. I am terribly sorry." He was referring to my family.
"Right no its okay." Jack sat back in his seat as I bit my lip and answered Tyler.
"I am just glad to be here and glad to be with people who share my common interests. And just so you know Tyler I am a big fan of you to. You are the Sass Queen." We laugh together. Jack pulled out his phone and texted someone. I know its not a good then to snoop but at this time I couldn't help it I saw her name from the corner of my eye.

From Madison BAE
When you getting here boo I am bored.

To Madison BAE
Umm.. We should be there in a hour."

From Madison BAE
Good I am in the need for some fun;)

I got mad. She was the reason we almost broke up before.
I smiled at Tyler and then got up.
"I think I am going to use the bathroom. Excuse me." I smiled and left.
How can he do that to me? Cheat?! Maybe I am just being a over dramatic girlfriend. And maybe it's not what I think. What do you mean? She texted him back "good I am in the need for some fun;)" maybe that is just a thing they do. Not like sexual fun. But like just fun. But why the winking face?

I keep on trying to argue with myself the whole rest of the ride. From the waiting in line to sitting on my ass for the rest of the flight.

                   Jack's POV
She hasn't said anything to me she is just talking to Oakley the whole ride. I mean I shouldn't be jealous or wondering why she is talking to me... I mean he is one for her favorite YouTubers and he is not instrested in her that why but I don't know. I feel like I did something wrong. Well... I mean she could of saw the Madison texts but I mean that means nothing to me I love Skylar and would do anything to keep her happy. The plans ride is over and we exit the plane going up the tunnel and saying goodbye to Tyler.
   "Bye!" Skylar gives him a big hug and he jh h.    ust stands there and laughs.
"See ya later Tyler." I held up and peace sign and walked to get Starbucks. God total white girl moment.
"Hey you left me back there." I hear Skylar and I just smile at her.
"Well you are here with me now right?" I tried not to sound like a dick.. Didn't really work. She gave me a dirty look and reminded silent.
Great going Jack g h

                Skylar's POV

   God why is being such a defensive asshole. I bite my lip trying not to think about the fact that he mine be cheating on me.. And using me. But I mean I can't just jump to conclusions. I get up to the counter and was about to order when the girl standing at the counter squealed when she noticed Jack. I rolled my eyes. Usually I don't mind it but right now I just want her to shut up and take my order.

  "I love your videos, you're so cute and sweet and funny! I love to get your number." She smiled at him while leaning over the counter a little and pushing up her boobs. I look up and see him starring I roll my eyes.

"Hi yes I am trying to order here. " I inerupt the bitch that is basically undressing him with her eyes.
"Mmmhm.. " she doesn't stop. I look at Jack and he was doing the same until he saw he been caught. Hhaha got you.
I frown and mentally slap the girl in the face.

"Okay so are you going to take my order or are you going to just stand there and stare like an idiot and hold up the line?" By this time it was down the hall.

"Wow jealous much?" She questioned me.  
"Ahhaha jealous? Nope. Just take our order so me and my boyfriend can leave." I narrow my eyes at her. And she huffs before rolling her eyes.

~

~

   We are at the hotel room now. I was having to watch, not be in. One of his videos. Which in some sense I get it he doesn't want haters to hate. But I get that already so why should it matter. I just watch him do his stuff. Smiling and laughing at what has been said and trying to hand stuff to Jack and Jake without getting caught in the video.
  I smiled at Jack and he finally pulled me to sit on his lap at the ending of his video..
"This is my girlfriend. " Jack said
"How can you do this to me." Jake sqealed. Then said "is what half of your fans are saying right now." Pointing to the camera. I shake my head and Jack holds my waist. And kisses my cheek I pull away and giggle.

"Okay, all it was great making this video please like and subscribe, down there" *starts pointing to the bottom of the screen. And Jake puts two thumbs up.
  "Love ya byeeeee! " Jake yells before covering the leans.
"Dude we do it together."
"Oh.. "
We all kissed our hands and cover the leans together.
"God you two get a room!" I hear Andera yell as she walks into the room.
"God I missed you!" I jumped up and run to hug her. She did the same and we wouldn't stop talking.

                      Jakes POV

Poor Skylar... She doesn't know about what has been happening. I don't want to tell her she seems so happy. Its sad to see this going on. Why does Jack has to be so stupid.? Skylar is gorgeous. God I hope she doesn't get stuck in something she doesn't want to be in. I guess I will just be there for her when she needs it.

Hey guys!!! Woo a cliff hanger. What do you think is going to happen?

Again thanks for the reads :) your great.