Chapter 4

School has ended and I am now hanging out with Jack,Luke, Briana, and Flora, and their boyfriends. No one seems to mind that they are here. I say this because they are not hanging out with us usually. We are just chilling at the park tho.

     Briana and Sebastian are on the park bench talking. Flora and Mike are on the swings, while Jack and Luke are making vines and on their snapchats. Well... As for me, I am on the roof of the play ground. Yes on the top. Its really nice if you don't look down.

~

"Stop it! Its not funny." A group of boys and a couple of girls were making fun of me because I fell.

"Yes it was haha we should call her clumsy mic clumsal." It was 3rd grade and it would have bothered me now but then it did.

"Stop that is not her name." I heard Jack but at the time some boy say.

"Oh what you gonna do about it?" The boy said back to him. Jack threw the first punch... Looking back it was stupid to do. That was the first fight Jack got into... I felt so bad for getting Jack in trouble. But ever since then we been friends I guess things happen for a reason.

~

   "Skylar!" I hear Jack yell.

  "What?!" I shout back getting broken away from my thoughts.. I was thinking of so much in the time that I was up there.

"Everyone left." I hear him behind me this time. I turn to see him climbing up the play ground with no trouble at all. I look around to find that everyone did in fact leave... Did I daze off for the long?

  "No one wanted to say bye?" I ask sounding a little offended, but I was just trying to joke around. I guess it did really come out as much of a joke because Jack looked at me funny.

   "I guess they just didn't really want to bother you. Flora and Bri told me to tell you that they loved you tho." I nod at his response and look up at the sky.

"What's up?" Jack asked to change the subject.

"Nothing. Was I really  up here for that long? "

"Yup. You been up here for the whole three hours we were here." Oh.. Wow way to go Skylar. You mite have well just have went home.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to not be social " I said and Jack laughs a little and shakes his head.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"I miss them Jack. Everyday I try to tell myself that everything happens for a reason but why did it have to be my family. Why did I not die with them?!" I start to cry and Jack hugs me.

"Because there's a plan for you." Was all he said. It was sweet and short. It made me cry more.

"But I just miss them." I cry into his chest. Not really getting make up on him.

"Don't cry. Just think that their not gone. I mean they are still with you on your heart right?" He said tilting my chin so I was looking at him. But I didn't want him to see me crying so I turned my head a little but he didn't let me turn it to much. I smile up at him, he is just trying to !make me feel better and I really appreciate that.

"Your right. But I still feel so alone. I mean Bri has someone and so does Flora. Its just lonely you know?"

"But as you can tell... You have me." He smiles and wipes my tears away.

"Jack you know what I mean. Someone to hold at night." Which I want it to be you but... I don't know if you want it to.