Chapter 6

It was the day of  press play, and I haven't heard from Skylar. So I just start packing. This is going to be awesome I get to see my pals again, which should be fun. Walking to my dresser I hear the doorbell go off and I race down stairs. Opening the door to find Skylar with her bags.

"Hey!" She jump onto me. We really been hang out this whole week but she acts like she hasnt seen me in a while. But I don't mind, its cute.

"Hey are you excided?" I ask her as I walk around to get her bags.

"Yes! I am for a lot of reasons." She smiles and goes into the kitchen. "Where is your mom?" Typical she comes back with the cheez-its.

"She is at work but is getting of early so she can see me." I leave Skylar's bags and walks over to her. I go for a hug then I grab the box in her hands.

"What the hell!" She laughs and starts to chase me through out the house. We end up in my room and she got them back.

"Can you promise me something?" She asked.

*Skylar's POV *

    "Promise me that you won't do anything to make us fight?" I look up at him, and he looked in thought.
I know that he wouldn't do it but I still want him to promise. He laughs hard for a second, and he gets kinda upset.

"Why do you think I would do that?" He asked frowning a little.

"I don't! But I mean I just don't want anything to happen you know?" I really hope he isn't taking this the wrong way.

"Do you not trust me?" Yup he is taking it the wrong way.

"No! I do ugh. Jack can we not fight about it? Please. Just promise me you wouldn't do that and I promise to." He nods and gets quite.

"Come on! Don't be like that." I frown.  He is looking at the TV and not paying attention. I get on his lap and hold his face.

"Forget it okay? You don't have to promise me anything" I do trust you." I practically whin not wanting that to go that way.

"No its fine we already said it and it already clear you don't trust me." He looks everywhere else but at me.

"I do trust you. You haven't given me a reason not to!" I regret asking him.

"It takes two people to fight." He said quietly.

"Right which is why I added that I won't do anything to make us fight either!" I put my forehead against his chest, this backfired so much.

"Alright." He smiles I look up at him and smile, I say nothing I just kiss him. It takes him a second to realize but he kisses me to.

We pull back. "What was that for?" He asked.

"I don't know, just cause. " I smile at him. He pulls me closer and kisses me harder. My hands go to his shoulders. He grinds into me, I moan into his mouth and my hands goes into his hair. He holds my hips in place. He moved his mouth to my neck and I can't help but moan out. I pull him closer to me, grinding into him.

"You are mine." He said breathing out and I nod.

"Don't just nod.. Say it." It was more of a plead then a command.

"I am yours." I put my forehead to his smiling. He leans up to kiss me, he puts his hands on my ass. I pull his shirt over his head making our lips disconnect. My hands move up and down his stomach. He stops me before I can go down his pants. He pulls me to his chest, I suck on his neck. He pulls my shirt over my head. He bites his lip when he see's my chest. I roll my eyes at his reaction and lean down to kiss him grind my chest into his, kissing him. I start to kiss down his neck and go down his stomach. He stops me.

"I want to make you feel good." He smirks and flips us over he kisses down my stomach and and to my hipbones making goosebumps exist. He takes off my pants.

"Tells me you want me." He looks up at me.

"Make me feel good." I smile sadly. All my emotion is going to go into this. I think I love him.

*3hours later.*

  "Hey mom!" I hear Jack yell as if warning me. I get one of his sweater out from his closet and put on my jeans. I grab my clothes and put them in Jacks dirty clothes. Taming my hair as I come out of the room. I smile at her.

"Hey" I wave at her and she smiles.

"Are you kids ready?" She looks so excided for us.

"Yup. We got our stuff and everything." I walk over beside Jack.

"You to are so cute." She smiles. Jack walk to his mom and talks to her. I go down stairs and get my make up. I fix myself in Jacks bathroom and walk to sit on his bed. I pull out my phone. I haven't been on twitter in so long, when I sign on there was a trend that involved me, It was #Skycomebacktoearth and #missingskylar. I smile at the tweets and messages. It helped me realize that I should get back to making YouTube videos. I realize also that I need to get out of this rut, its not getting me anywhere. Its just a hard thing, but I guess I should work on it. Get back to my old personality.

  "Babe. Hello?" I see Jack wave his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry! Want to take a picture?" I smile

"Random.. But sure." He smiles and walks to me pulling out his phone. We take a lot of random ones that we go on my Snapchat and take more.

"Really? You guys are going to be late!" His mom walks in.

"Shit," we get up. Rushing like crazy, Jack gets the rest of the stuff he needs.

"Ready for some fun?" I asked as we get into the car.

Thank you for reading!

Sorry for my short chapter.

I know my chapters aren't the best but this is my first time using wattpad, So I am so happy for evey read I get.

Vote if you want a crew listing thingy.

Love you guys